1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jackson, TN

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Leo, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

As much as I love Texas, I may be taking a position just north of Jackson, TN. Where are some good gun clubs near there? Thanks in advance

2. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

There is also supposed to be a new range over at Sugar Tree, TN about 50 miles east of Jackson towards Nashville off I-40 before you get to the Tennessee River. Called Ultimate Sportsmen Adventures it is supposed to have trap, skeet, 5-stand and sporting clays. Probably doesn't shoot registered. Going to stop by there to shoot some before I go to Oklahoma for some dove hunting.

DoubleAuto

3. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Leo Just south of Jackson approx. 22 miles is a real GOOD place to shoot. Good targets, Good people, Good scores shot there. Registered targets every month on Saturdays. Henderson Gun Club AKA Tull Bottom.

4. TennTrap

TennTrap Member

Hi Leo,
    We have several good clubs in West Tennessee. Besure to check out Tenntrap.com (link above) to get shoot dates and other info on TN clubs.

Welcome to TENNESSEE,
    Tenntrap

5. GoldWing

GoldWing TS Member

How far North of Jackson will you be living? Besides the locations already mentioned, TWRA has public trap, skeet, & sporting clays at the Holly Fork Shooting Complex on hwy. 79 North of Paris. The Henry County Gun club near Puryear has 3 trap & 2 skeet ranges and is probably the biggest bargain around. TWRA is supposed to be putting in another range in Huntingdon, but that hasn't happened yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.