1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jackson - Mundy's Corner, PA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dcb_wvu, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

Jackson - Mundy

Just returned from my first shoot at Jackson, what a great time and what great people I met. I am hooked, not only was this my first shoot at Jackson it waas my first ATA shoot, PERIOD. While my scores are nothing to write home about, I had a great time and appreciate the advice and good words from all the other shooters. Thank you to anyone that was there! See you again soon!

Courtney

2. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Thanks Courtney For the kind words. I hope I speak for all at Jackson The weather was not the greatest but, We always try to make everyone feel at home. I'm Glad you will be back and had a goodtime. We also had a few more newcomers to Jackson, one young man ran his very first 100 straight he to said he would be back!!!! Watch for upcoming shoots April is 100 100 100 May we have a 500 bird 16 marathon and follow it with the next day 100 100 100 June is the weekend of the start of the state with 300 doubles and 100 100 100 July is a 2 day shoot and Aug we have a free food shoot for shooters!!! alot of fun and great friends !!!! Thanks again and you did great today keep up the good work and you will be posting great scores in no time!!!

3. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

I will be back for sure. I just picked up a BT99 today too. My wife says I have been a good boy and this is an Anniversary present, God I love that woman! Am I on a list where you folks will send me the events, or is there a place I can find out online?

I am looking to go over near Kittaning on Friday. Is there practice at Jackson on Sunday, I heard a rumor? Any info is greatly appreciated. thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.