1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jackson Michigan Shell Shoot 2 days THIS WEEK END

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blooper, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blooper

blooper TS Member

5th Annual Shell Shoot.....ATA SHOOT 2 full days....SEPT. 19th & 20th..THIS WEEK END!!!.....SATURDAY TROPHY SHOOT > 100 singles,100 handicap, 50 pair doubles, >>SINGLES 5 classes plus categories >> 3 yardage groups plus categories in handicap >> Champion in doubles.....AUCTION SATURDAY EVENING FOR SUNDAYS HANDICAP...PLUS!!! New this Year- PIG ROAST ON SATURDAY EVENING (if you can bring dish to pass).....SUNDAYS EVENT, SHELL SHOOT >>> 100 singles, 100 handicap(special event), 50 pair doubles......CHAMPION TROPHY IN EACH EVENT BOTH DAYS !!!..... over $1600 in awards.....Drawings!.....Lewis options!.....free coffee & doughnuts....Lunches grilled on the grounds with all the fixings.....CAMPING AT THE CLUB AVAILABLE (no hook-ups) .....White flyer targets, pat traps, voice releases....great background.....4 program traps....Air conditioned remodeled club house, clean modern bathrooms....promoted by ROBIN & KATHY FITZGIBBONS and made possible by many donations.....Cliff are you attending??

2. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Robin even invited some of us Ohio guys to attend!! Will be there Sunday. Roger

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Up for a great club.

Don

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

For those of us unfamiliar. What is the shooting start times for each day???

Roger, you going to lug another pallet of shot up??

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Start time has been 10:00.

Don

6. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Big M: I will probably bring some extra stuff. Call me if there is something you may need.

Big Don: Are you going to make it up to Jackson?? Roger 419-583-7133

7. JRW

JRW Member

ttt

8. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Roger: Yes both days and some of my group are coming. I'll call.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.