Trapshooters Forum banner

All sold. Old post

16K views 42 replies 25 participants last post by  JACK 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks a lot and I will be selling off inventory* over the next several months. Visit often.

Post comments on this thread if you choose.

Jack

*inventory by definition is meant to be sold.

#30 ·
K80 Sold/traded for a MX2000RS 32" O/U. Allem DR. Wilkinson CT system. Hidden/or extended. Custom Italian made stock. Very ergonomic for RH shooter 14.5" LOP, thumb indent, comb offset, hi grade wood, Palmswell. Will have pics up in AM. Sel lit together fo rnow, but excelelnt in all regards. Bullard and I sold the parts for this gun. Great Perazzi stuff.

#31 ·
2 as new official Perazzi "Glove" Stocks going up today. A lefty and a righty

Adn 1 upgrade K80 Trap Special stock with adjusto pad. Will hve them on other thread by 1 PM central

#34 ·
Passport. If that is a whine, go look at my Vendor Only add. the above is just a bump as is all of our comments on threads, yours and mine. I took the time to pay my dues and my appropriate share and have been providing attractive gun threads since the pup was a pope. All I was really trying to get the Members Only guys is to come over to Vendors Only once in awhile and see what is for sale. In fairness, 99% of what I post in Member's only qualifies properly. Just used gun stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.