Trapshooters Forum banner

All sold. Old post

16K views 42 replies 25 participants last post by  JACK 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks a lot and I will be selling off inventory* over the next several months. Visit often.

Post comments on this thread if you choose.

Jack

*inventory by definition is meant to be sold.

#4 ·
As a list from memory, I have a couple of MX15, a nickel RS, some MX10 parts, a dozen or so R/I, about 4 TM guns, all good, and triggers. (Lord knows I have triggers) And related other parts. Used cases, some custom guns, a bunch of 1100s. All will be gone in 6 weeks an I will start fresh as shootin season starts. I have a terrific MX8 in 32". Great trap gun as the bottom bbl is original .030 and the top .040. Restocked it with a 90s Monte Carlo. Looks and feels terrific. Got a couple of local lookers on that. I guess I do have an RS combo MX2000. Maybe one in MX10 too. Have one PGE trigger I am selling. Keeping the other one around for guys that need one. 1100s and 300 series Berettas, I have those. Have some stuff in refurb. Doug Braker doing that. Gonna be busy selling this stuff.

Reactions: Jaxshooter
#6 · (Edited)
Passport. If that is a whine, go look at my Vendor Only add. the above is just a bump as is all of our comments on threads, yours and mine. I took the time to pay my dues and my appropriate share and have been providing attractive gun threads since the pup was a pope. All I was really trying to get the Members Only guys is to come over to Vendors Only once in awhile and see what is for sale. In fairness, 99% of what I post in Member's only qualifies properly. Just used gun stuff.

#7 ·
David, not a chance. Someday you'll see the light and you're slowly progressing in the right direction. The switch from the Remington's to the Perazzi was a good thing. There could be a Bowen in your future. Or 3.

Jack, keep up the good work offering the quality items at fair prices.

Jimmy Bowen

#13 ·
PFS Stuff

I have a LH PFS and a LH MX and LH Seitz. Also have a PFS "UNI" and a RH MX. Have tools and parts. N giveaways. $850 for either. The fixed LH PFS is annodized, the UNI is all Aluminum.

#15 ·
Hey Richard. How does your PGE compare setting wise to the ones I have? The one I shoot is 4.5 Set and 30 oz let off. The 2 I have for sale are 4.5# and 24 oz let off.

#21 ·
Jack,

All three of my Precision Gold Triggers are set up at 5.5 lbs set with a 27 ounce release. This is considered a bit on the slow side which I consider a plus. It is my belief that most shooters use a release that is too fast. This becomes apparent many times on the second shot in doubles.

Rich Bullard, Jr.

#25 ·
O. I keep many of my triggers because it/they help sell some gun or other parts. I do not think I have an extra. I work hard at fining those P4 triggers. I'll rummage and count tonight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.