1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jackpot Trap @ Mpls. Gun Club Every Saturday

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ithaca$$$Grade, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Its supposed to be 67 DEGREES tomorrow!!!!!

The rain, wind and storms will be gone......sunny blue skies, light winds, maybe, targets as big as pie plates and all the fun you could possibly handle.

C'mon out and shoot some targets before the weather really gets bad.

Check the above website for details.

Hope to see you there.

Jim W

2. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I'll be there to give it a whirl Jim, just started shooting after a 15 year absense, should be fun!!!

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Can't make it. I hear there's some cans moving through and popping a couple of nice drakes will be my endeavor for tomorrow. Hope you have a good turnout. RLR

4. Ithaca$$$Grade

Kelly, be sure to look me up.....I'll be the one with the flipping coin. Looking forward to meeting you.

RLR, a customer was driving across the MN.River this morning and a couple of drake pintails flew across in front of his car. They are moving across the state.

Jim W

5. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Kelly,
    If you happen to get to a coin flip with JimW... Make sure you bring your own coin... He is well known for the two headed coin... Uses it frequently from what I gather.

Make sure one of the other guys classify you too, as he will try to talk you into the 30 yard line, and put you AAAAAA, his own little designation.... I need him to come to my house, as my kids sandbox is running low....

They do have good burgers tho....

LWL

6. Ithaca$$$Grade

LWL, where do you come up with this stuff? The Jackpot shoot is so honest that Slick Willie would be proud the way its run.

There isn't any classifying, we can't shoot south of the sidewalk and the targets are taken out of the freezer the night before. What more could you ask for???

And if you need sand for your kid's sandbox........take your turban off and dump it out!!!

Get your buttocks out here...... I'll buy you a burger.

10:00 A.M. start......bright sunshine.....light winds. 65 degrees in the middle of October.....yeah baby.

Jim W

7. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

All I have is a skeet gun, but I'll give it a shot anyway, Looking forward to it!!!

8. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

All I have is a skeet gun, but I'll give it a shot anyway, Looking forward to it!!!

9. Ithaca$$$Grade

Kelly, a skeet gun will work just fine.

There used to be a MN shooter who transplanted to MO that would show up with a skeet gun and do very well with it. But he mainly came out to engage in the banter and talk politics. He had a big closet and skeet shooting was one of his "secrets". Being a Democrat was another. Now I understand he picked up a "combo" and is flaunting himself in trap clubs around the Show Me State.

Maybe our last warm sunny weekend???

C'mon out and bust some clays.

Jim W

10. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Skeet guns....

I never thought I would see so many guys coming out of the closet at one time....

Beware of Bowen swinging coin flippers....

LWL

11. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I missed it, I had to buy a new car today and it took 5 hours to get out of there. I will give it a shot in a couple weeks, I'm a photographer and have to go to Orlando for a race next weekend. Hopefully the weather will hold for tommorow to get some rounds in.

12. Ithaca$$$Grade

Awwww you guys missed a beautiful day at the club. 65 degrees??....HA...it made it up to 73!!!

We had a great crowd, some All American Class Shooters, ate some great burgers & fries and told a bunch of lies. Can't get any better than that.

You can check the scores at the above website and at www.mn-trap.org

We'll be doing it again next Saturday so if you can... C'mon out and bust some clays.

Thanks to everybody that participated.

Jim W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.