1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JACKMITCH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BeerKing, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

DETAILS ON YOUR DERBIES AS FAR AS STARTING TIMES,# OF TARGETS ETC.

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Up for the southern half of Iowa..........Where it's always warm and it never snows...........lol

Hauxfan!

3. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

BeerKing....If you are talking Ottumwa, they shoot the jackpot at 1:00 PM. 25 singles - 25 caps, ATA yardage. Practice at 10:30, lunch at 12:00. They end the derbies the last Sunday in March, all pots extend to the next winter shooting.

Huaxster....we will be still melting snow in June. My snow pile is bigger than your snow pile.

maltzie

4. Hauxfan

I agree on the snow melting in June. Our snow piles are all ice due to all the rain we get between our every other day snow falls.

But I'd be surprised if your snow pile is bigger than mine.

This is one time I really wish you were the winner.......lol

Hauxfan!

5. idustem

idustem TS Member

Are the derby's every Sunday or every other Sunday?

6. dhull

dhull TS Member

Derbys are every Sunday. The last for this winter is March 23rd, so only 3 to go! We are not shooting on the last Sunday as it conflicts with Bosco's Registered ATA shoot.

Dave

7. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

8. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

wow i almost missed this. beerking come on down. maltzie and david have all the info you need. if anyone needs directions send me a private message or ask on this thread. i know you know how to get here beerking but anyone else who needs help just ask.jackmitch

9. Hauxfan

Maltzie may have a little snow, but this is me cleaning off my sidewalk. lol

[​IMG]

Hauxfan!

10. idustem

idustem TS Member

A couple of us may come down from CR as well. Not in stone yet, but we are planning on it.

Is the location at:

Hwy 34 1/4 mile east of Ottumwa, 110th Ave North approx 1/2 mile to T intersection. Turn left, entrance on right.

Thanks,
    Darin

11. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

We'll see what the weather brings. Starting to get cabin fever. Our derbies are over and the next ATA is the 16th of March so we will see what happens.

12. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

coming from cr get on 149 you will come up to the new bypass just north of ottumwa. you can take the bypass east to the exit past the hospital exit(can't remember what the exit is called only been on it once)when you come off the 4 lane you will come up to another 4 lane, take a left(east)you'll go about a block or so and take another left. there will be a sign that is the izaak walton sign. you are there.if you have trouble call the club at 641-682-8977. hope to see ya there.jackmitch ps this will be a bingo sunday i think so we will be able to eat tenderlions and other treats.if you want my cell #send me a private message.

13. idustem

idustem TS Member

Thanks JACKMITCH....looks like we will be coming down. Thanks for the directions. We should be able to find it without a problem.

Darin

14. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

idustem didn't dustem he shot a 49 and took home the dough. he beat jarrod hatfield by a bird. jarrod is 13 and he's gonna be a whale of a shooter if he can not become girland car crazy in a few years. jackmitch

15. idustem

idustem TS Member

I thought I saw a chip off that bird I missed... hehe

Jarrod is one heck of a shooter. Better watch out for the young guns!

It was great meeting everyone. Will definitely come down again.

idustem

16. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

idustem we enjoyed your company so come back any time. bring the beerking with ya so i can see my alt. del. to see what he looks like. i was working trap 4 when he got elected and ain't seen him since. been trying to shame him down here ever since.jackmitch

17. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

I told the boys when they put me in that position that helping to run Otter Creek and having the prestigious position honor of alternate delegate was going to be a case of hearing about me more then seeing me. We had derbies to run, more snow to shovel, a new computer/scanner system at OCSC plus killing about 160 coyotes with the bunch I hunt with. I have not been slacking though, I procured an 1100 Comp Trap from Shane Naylor and Remington with the funds that we receive from it to be used as we see fit. Any ideas? Also working on other business' to get sponsoring for the state shoot. ATA shoot this Sunday and a 350 person league around the corner. Did I mention that I am also in a new joooooooooooooooooooooooooob. Keep me posted and hope to get around and see you soon. Steve

18. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

I hear Beerking was seen driving a cab in Iowa City, or someone that looks like him.

19. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

THANKS ALOT BUDDY

20. IRM 7625

IRM 7625 Guest

HAIRY

I THINK I WOULD LIKE HURRICANES BETTER

JACK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.