1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jack West Stock with adjustable LOP

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Wayne of PA, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Does any one have any first hand experience with the Jack West stock with the adjustable length of pull pad adjuster?

I am not referring to the model with the Bump Buster recoiling unit by Ken Rucker. They also offer stocks with a regular pad adjuster with an adjustable LOP.

Apparently it’s an in-house made unit and it’s not even pictured on their web site. I posted the picture I was sent through the private message service here on trapshooters.com.

If anyone has any experience with using this unit I would appreciate their input. They look very similar to a Graco unit with a black finish. Thanks,

Dale

[​IMG]

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

The one you show in the picture was a prototype that is not the current design. I redesigned it to be lighter and simpler than the one above. We have them in stock.

Ken Rucker... Speedbump Stockworks

3. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Ken, Look for a PM. Thanks,

Dale

4. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Ken,

Private message sent to you this morning. Sunday Dec. 30th Thanks,

Dale

5. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Hi Ken, I haven't heard from you. Another private message was sent today. Thanks,

Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.