1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jack West Stock Remington 1100 Great Service!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Twinbirds, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

0   0   0

twinbirds_2008_03036.jpg

twinbirds_2008_03037.jpg

twinbirds_2008_03038.jpg

Purchased a Jack West stock to breathe some fresh life into a 1100 Tournament Trap with a step barrel. Original stock just patterned too low for me. I have been shooting at the meat shoots, and having fun in wind tossed targets. The barrel is a sweet unmolested .041 pts of constriction and the white bird Sunday was transformed into a black puff! Timmney release sets at 80 ounces releases at 48 ounces with 32 ounces of change. Stock purchase from Richard Colley was smooth transaction, Richard did the adjustable plate and fit it with a Kick Eez Rocker pad, workmanship is first class and Richard did his best to get the stock in my hands in a very short turn around.I quickly and easily swapped out the stock, set the pad and comb, trip to the pattern board, had height right but needed to tweak it to the right. Got myself centered and up now just need some birds in the air. Thank you Richard, I enjoyed our brief talks and doing business with a class act.

2. John E

John E Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

one quick question do the new jack west stocks like yours have any palm swell to them. been thinking about getting one thanks.

3. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

0   0   0

No, it does not it is pretty much an "ambi" stock

4. powderburn

powderburn Member

0   0   0

Looks nice! Still saving for one for my 1956 870 field gun. Should make it a smoker!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.