1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Jack West stock for my 11-87 trap gun?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dale58, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dale58

dale58 Member

I saw these stocks in the for sale section and was thinking of possibly buying one for my 11-87 trap gun. I'm just wondering how people like or dislike them. Also I need a drop at comb of 1 3/8 inch or a little higher, does anyone know how much up and down adjustment they have? Thanks for any info. Dale
  2. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

I really like the guns I have put them on. I have a 11-87 trap with a high comb, that I can set to 100% high and an 1100 that I have set up for sporting. If the comb doesn't go high enough for you, Ken Rucker sells longer posts. Mark
  3. dale58

dale58 Member

Thanks Mark, thats what I was wondering about. Dale
  4. Ted Alsteen

Ted Alsteen Member

They will sell you taller posts. I shoot a 3/4 inch high money maker on my 870 and the stock still has room to go higher. They are a great value for the money.

Ted
  5. Ted Alsteen

Ted Alsteen Member

Sorry Oregunner said that already about the taller posts.

Ted
  6. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

You might also check out Fitaske stocks (above URL). They are very well designed and come with different finishes.

Rollin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.