1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jack Swanson....thank you

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mt, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mt

mt Member

Mr. Swanson, thank you for sending me the recoil reducer (even before you would allow me to pay for it). I can't wait to try it out. I've sent you the funds. i really appreciate it.

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

mt

I have sent many items to posters on this site just as Jack did to you also even before being payed for it so im sure Jack Swanson must have trusted you from the contact info you had with him.

Isn't it nice to do buisness like the old days.

Ok got a quick story I sold a gun to someone on here and he said he wanted it and to hold it for him but I sent it to him and in between time he asked if I would take maybe half of the amount when he got it then him to send 2 or 3 more payments to finish paying it off.

Ok it was a gun that I wanted to cash in even though it was a Bi-Cential gun anyway MT, just want to say I have had email contact with Jack Swanson/ M.I.A.

and if anything seems to be wrong then im sure that Jack will get it straightened out, I think most any serious trasp shooter will give anyone a chance to prove them self so when I see a buyer bragging about the seller even before he pays for the product then all I have to say is that I wouldn't mind to do buisness with the seller and even you the buyer because I know you would do waht you said you would.

Ok going to go to bed in a hour or 2.

Foggy!

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

MIA

Well I thought I was going to bed but still haven't and now need to go shoot in about 3 hours oh well I will try to catch up on the sleep tonight.

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.