1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jack Pot @ JCC in Wi

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by K-80 SUPER, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-80 SUPER

K-80 SUPER TS Member

Janesville Conservation Club opens this Sat for the Jack Pot season. Shooting form 10-4. Cost is $15.50 per 50 targets. Jack Pot runs every Sat through the first Sat in May.

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Explain what this is for your club for 50 targets ??

3. K-80 SUPER

K-80 SUPER TS Member

The Jackpot consists on 25-16 yard targets and 25 from your 16 yd score 23 yd min. Cost includes tartgets and purses. May enter the event more than once. Each time you enter you earn a point towards the final jackpot in May.

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

OK I`ll try this again ?? What is the purse and how do you determine the winners ? What is the break down of the moneys ?

5. K-80 SUPER

K-80 SUPER TS Member

email me and I will send you the program.
    mary.setter@charter.net

6. Bill J Boyd

Bill J Boyd TS Member

ljutic111 just come out and shoot with us and i guarantee you will enjoy it. Mary, Randy and Al run a great shoot every weekend and we have a ball, bs'ing, playing cards and just shooters enjoying shooters.
    Bill

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Usually a "Jackpot purse" is a "lewis purse". Click on the above link to learn about that. It will be helpful to you in your shooting. JCC may have made a slight variation, but most lewis class purses calculate payouts similar to this Remington method.

8. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Yeah Right !!!! I live in New Jersey . Long trip to shoot 50 targets . Just wanted to know more about the shoot so we can try this at our club .

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

. That is exactly why I putup the PDF so yu could begin to learn. Must be foggy in NJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.