1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jack Martin of Fresno Ca Passes away

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Vince McNamara, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

Trap shooter and gunmaker Jack Martin passed away yesterday at 2 pm. I will post info on the services as soon as I find out. Jack and I hunted together and shot trap together for many years. We had many memorable quail hunts and other adventures. Jack will be greatly missed by all that knew him. Rest in peace my friend.

Vince McNamara

2. pigeonator

pigeonator TS Member

I had the pleasure to shoot with Jack Martin on several ocassions in the early 90s and he was always a gentalmen as long as you did it like it was supposed to be. Havent seen him in a few years but his name was often mentioned in conversation about his skills as a machinist. I dont believe he would ever drink a beer in front of anyone he liked without offering them one to share in good company. May he rest in pease. ALLEN PINOLI

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sorry to hear of Jacks passing. My condolences to his family. Dave Bishop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

vince mcmanara trapshooter