1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JACK HUNTER - update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ontariogal, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Well, this is week 11 in the Intensive Care Unit for our friend.

Spoke with K. this morning, there has been some good progress in that he is alert every day now, started some basic physio while sitting up in bed - and only on the ventilator at night.

The hospital will not release him to a rehab facility until his innerds are healed and he is eating - neither of which is the case right now. K. hopes that within a few weeks he will be ready to go.

He is still on dialysis and the very serious question remains as to whether his kidneys will ever function again.

We all know that Jack is a fighter but he's been very traumatized by all this and not ready to talk yet. He's really needs our emotional support. Your good wishes and prayers will certainly be passed on to him by K. if you reach out to her: 765-299-7088 or huntero2005@gmail.com

Alternatively, i'm sure your comments here on this thread will help lift his spirits as K. will print them out for him to read.

b.

2. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Up for Jack!

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jack, halftime is over and it's time to get back into the game....Sarah is sending out resumes, looking for a coaching position at the college level. If any of your old coaching friends owe you a favor, send them Sarah's name. If she doesn't get a job, she is moving back home with us! Leo and I are at the Florida state shoot this week and it has finally warmed up. We will work our way over to San Antonio for the Southwest Grand in a couple of weeks. He shot the Southern Grand pretty well, but so far at the state shoot, no one has anything to fear, hope that changes soon. We have a clinic planned at Roachdale, IN on our way to the Ohio State Shoot. If you feel up to company, maybe we could drop in on you? I'll check with you closer to date. Take care of K. and keep the faith....karla

4. at 27

at 27 TS Member

hi jack and k, looked for your stand at the southern grand and now know why you were not there! sorry to hear you are in the hospital.myself and a group of shooters from england,steve,mike, and jan all bought tee shirts from you about four years back.young mike seemed to spend most of the shoot at your stand and was prob... your best customer. we were all impressed by how helpfull and friendly you and k were. so all the best and get well soon from all your custmers in england.

5. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

To the number of you who have written me to ask about sending flowers, Jack is still in the Intensive Care Unit - no flowers are permitted there.

Your best wishes are best sent in a call or email to K., or like Lance and Karla did, consider writing something uplifting on this thread for her to read to Jack!

cheers,
    b.

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Get well Jack. Wishing you all the best. Dave Bishop

7. Joe McGorman

Joe McGorman TS Member

Beck and I look forward to seeing the "ol football coach" and Kay at the Grand again this year, always has a smile and a great sense of humour. Get well soon Jack.

Joe and Becky McGorman
    Kingsville, Ontario, Canada.

8. biff

biff Active Member

Jack, I sure hope to see you and Kay at some of the shoots this summer. Sorry to hear you have been going through some tough times, but I know you are a fighter. Hang in there, we're praying for your speedy recovery. Biff(John Payne)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

danny mcgorman kingsville ontario

guy mcgorman kingsville ontario

joe mcgorman kingsville