1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jack Hunter - Hunter Originals

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Elizabeth Christensen, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elizabeth Christensen

Elizabeth Christensen Member

We just stopped by the hospital to see Jack on our way to the Ohio State Shoot. Jack has been in the hospital since January.

He seems to be doing well, but is still on a ventilator. I'm sure that he'd love to see some of his shoting friends if you are going through Indianapolis.

He's at St. Vincent Seton Hospital, 8050 Township Line Road, Indianapolis, IN 46260 ... Room #221. We can't forget about Jack, even if you can't go visit, a card would be much appreciated by he and K.

2. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

Nice guy. I wish him well.

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

K, tell Jack Leo and I were in Crawfordsville on Monday and Tuesday and my original plan was to come and visit....that was before Leo left our power cord to the camper hanging on the pole at home. I spent Monday tring to find a new one, which I finally did. The storm that came through on Monday evening put a change in our plans to pull the camper to the Roachdale Gun Club, so I ended up shifting it to the local Wal Mart parking lot. When we finished the class and started driving towards Indy (on our way to Ohio State) we had to stop and help a friend from home who was also driving to Ohio and was having truck touble. It was hard getting to the Cardinal Center, but we are glad we came. Leo broke all 100 in the handicap today. Take care and I will be in touch...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.