1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

j. white release trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rtw, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtw

rtw TS Member

I recently purchased a double release, selectable, Perazzi trigger. The double release was stamped J. White 07-98. Can anyone tell me whom this gunsmith might be, and how I might contact him. Thanks, Ross T. Willey

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

That would be Jerrie White, Fort Collins Colo phone 970-493-0871 for shop or home 970-484-4784. I have a trigger by Jerrie and it works great.

3. rtw

rtw TS Member

Mike: Thanks so much, that's just what I needed. I like the trigger, and my buddy likes it so much he would like to have one made. Hence the question. Thanks again, RT

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jerrie White is widely known as an excellent gunsmith. He made some add on ribs for me many years ago when few others were doing this work. He was talking about retirement at that time.

Pat Ireland

5. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I saw Jerrie at Christmas and he has recovered from a health problem and there was no talk about retirement.

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

miketmx- Thanks for the good news. I have only talked via telephone to Jerrie a few time about gun problems. My impression was that he is an excellent gunsmith and a nice person.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.