1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

J&P GUNSPRINGS: EXCELLENT!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tron, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I just received my first order of springs from J&P and let me tell you, they are wonderful to deal with! Excellent quality, fair prices and great service! If you need gun springs, they are an excellent choice!

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I just got my set and will do the install tomorrow. They arrived really quickly and were professionally packaged. I'll give a progress report later.

Later: Put my new springs in Friday morning. Wasn't really difficult at all (saved the lower firing pin spring for when I really needed it). The lever and hammer springs definitely had more power than the ones I took out. Shot a 100 bird event Saturday morning and they performed flawlessly. Even got to exercise my thumb a bit, opening the new release lever/spring setup. Thanks J&P.

3. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Do you have the 3 spring kit for the 300 series Beretta yet?

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I purchased 303 springs from Jim and am well satisfied. Question for Jim - what other sprongs for the 300 series are you going to have & when

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

j and p gun springs

j&p springs