1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I've got a Perazzi itch - help

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 45ACP, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 45ACP

45ACP Member

Gentlemen,

I've got a Perazzi itch but before I try and scratch it I would like to here from you gentlemen. I cannot afford a new Perazzi so I'm looking at a used TMX special or TMX. Are they reliable? Do they have the trigger spring and firing pin problem I here so much about? I was told the TM-1 does not have a hardened receiver, is that correct? I currently shoot a Beretta 682 Gold e but seems that every Perazzi I pick-up was made for me. I feel the same about the Kolar, but there are no Kolars available in my price range. Thank you!!

Bill

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Most well designed target shooting gun made, that is Perazzi TM or MX platforms.

3. BP348

BP348 Active Member

I too reccomend the TMX listed by MIA. If I had the money I'd jump on it myself.

4. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

Bill ,

Like you , I long for a P-gun --- but have recreational funds limitations . If you aren't able to get with MIA , or some other TS.commer , take a look at some Zoli and/or Zoli products .

For the money , if you can find a Verona/Zoli , that might appease your desires for a while ; next up are the Dakota/Zoli that are less in number but maybe a couple'a thou less than the "Zoli"s (see above). The top end Zolis are REALLY NICE --- FAR better wood than the P-guns .

SOME day , I still hope to have a P-gun , 'til then , I'm reasonably content with my Gr 2 Dakota (<$3000) and my Verona (<$2,000)---- I do understand that 3 + 2 = 5 ---- but 5 doesn't equal the P-gun I'd want .

Charlie

5. randy-s

randy-s Member

I need factory wood for a TMX. Hijacking thread also. Randy Shelton

6. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

I am getting ready to list a Perazzi MX-14 combo set for sale. 34"/32"barrels,
    just back from Giocomo.....The MX-14 is an unsingle with o/u barrel to match.
    A really nice gun for just a little more than a TMX single barrel.Interested??
    Paul in Virginia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.