1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ITS TRI COUNTY AT REDLANDS DECEMBER 4TH

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by E. Beaver, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Tri County Trap Club next shoot is Sunday December 4th. If any of you were at Redlands over the Thanksgiving weekend you know what a great place it is to shoot. So, come and join us on Dec 4th. Signups are between 7:45 and 8:45. We will award prizes for our last months shoot at 9:00 and shooting will start shortly thereafter.

All members, new members and guests are welcome. Shoot all or part of 100 singles, 50 Handicap and 50 anytime doubles.

Entry Fees: Singles, 100 targets, 6 classes - $33.00, Jr. $26.00, Guest $29.00
    Handicap, 50 targets, 5 yardage groups, $17.00, Jr. $13.00, Guest $14.00.
    Doubles, 25 pair, 5 classes, $17.00, Jr. $13.00, Guest $14.00.
    Administrative fee $5.00. Three Class Lewis $10.00.

We have approximately $700.00 worth of prize each month! There are prizes for members for HOA, Singles and Doubles for all classes, AAA, AA, A, B, C, and D. And for Handicap 20, 21-22, 23-24, 25-26 and 27 yards. Also for high Vet, Sr. Vet, Lady, and Junior. Plus $50.00 for our “Lucky Dog” drawing.

We have Mike Wirz of Wirz Wholesale to thank for a runner-up award of a box of shells each to the Lady and Junior with the second highest score in Singles.

In addition, there will be a Bill and Ruthie Hunter Silver Dollar Money Clip to the high score in 25-26 yard HC and a Silver Dollar Necklace to the lady with the highest score in Doubles. Both the money clip and the necklace come with $20.00. Thank you Bill and Ruthie Hunter for your continued support.

Also, there will be a Tri County Trap Club/Redlands Shooting Park Buckle for the Singles A class, Doubles C class and Sr. Vet (70+) class.

The annual membership for individually is $35.00. For families, including all family members it is $50.00. From April through September the memberships are reduced to $20.00 for individuals and $25.00 for families. New members will pay a one-time $30.00 initiation fee in addition to the annual membership fee. Guests may shoot 2 times without paying the membership fees.

Our shoot schedule for the 2011-2012 shoot year is: Dec 4th, Jan 8th, Feb 5th, March 4th, April 1st, May 6th, Jun 10th, July 1st, Aug 5th and Aug 26th.

Lunch will be available.

To pre-squad or for further information please go to http://www.tricountyrap.com

Charlie

2. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Who is coming on Sunday?

Charlie

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Only if you promise nice weather!

:)

4. bonzai272

bonzai272 Member

Doubles in pouring rain was fun and interesting. Ill be there.

5. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Ahab, as of Tuesday the forecast for Sunday is sunny, high of 68, I like it!

Charlie

6. RayReys

RayReys Member

I'm definitely in!

7. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Bonzai272, Ahab, RayReys I was up at Redlands today for a warmup for our Coub shoot on Sunday. What a great place to shoot, see you on Sunday.

Charlie

8. bonzai272

bonzai272 Member

Wait, you were practicing?! No fair, no fair!

9. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

bonzai272:

Yes, but maybe I used up all my luck.

Charlie

10. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Charlie, how "big" did the winds get out there? Is all still there? Here in L.A., well, I'm slightly trapped on my hill due to downed trees. Ah...can't shoot anyway and unable to shoot due to healing shoulder. Have a great shoot; miss you guys...David

11. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

David, good to hear from you and I hope your shoulder heals soon.

On last Wednesday it was the day before the winds, so we had a very nice day with temps in the low 70's, bright sun and no wind.

Friday's forecast for Sunday is plenty of sun, 68 for a high and winds NNW at 4 mph. Looke like a very good day to me. Keep in mind that on windy days we seldom get wind at Redlands Shooting Park.

Charlie

12. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.