1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It's starting!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Big Jack, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

It

The uprisings in Egypt are the result of the Muslim leader decreeing himself above the courts. It won't be long before the presidential decrees start to reflect the same here. The financial cliff will show you how it's done. You can bet it's coming!

Big Jack

2. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Obama and his handlers planned this fiscal cliff . I must say it was the best use of evil I have ever seen. They managed to pull it off and blame it on everyone else. This thing has been many years in the making , but finally coming to a head. Do you think that not having a budget came about by accident?

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The Reichstag moment is coming.

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Heil Hussien. We must learn how to 'goosestep'.

5. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

It's starting.........

More stupid Republican views.........

GS

6. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Do we have to give up our baseball caps and cowboy hats and buy a turbin ? I have plenty of towells

7. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Well mudpuddle, you opened your mouth again. Stupidly as usual, but you opened it."More stupid Republican views..."

I understand the fact that being in a union for all those years mushes your brain into a place where real money doesn't exist. We need more money at the ole' fire department, increase the budget. No problem.I get that. But, I would also assume you live in a house, have a family, and have financial issues to deal with. ( you have documented COUNTLESS times the increase in your health premiums,and blamed Scott Walker for it)

When the money isn't there, it isn't there.You go without. That is how we all have to live. Not your president though. He is doubling down on spending, talking about taxing the s**t out of us all. You say pointing that out is stupid? It is a Republican thing?

Genius, we all live in the same economy, I have some bad news for you. When we're broke, we're ALL broke. You dues paying sheep seem to think that somehow you are all immune to the economic reality we all face. That part I don't get.The african commie is playing his flute, leading you dopes right off the cliff, and you all march arm in arm singing his praises.

Talk about stupid.

8. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

the solution for you domesday idiots should be simple just do a Jim Jones Special drink KOOL Aide do us all a favor !

9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

That unopesoBS fellow is even more of a genius than the mindless one.

10. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

"Well mudpuddle, you opened your mouth again. Stupidly as usual, but you opened it."More stupid Republican views..."

I understand the fact that being in a union for all those years mushes your brain into a place where real money doesn't exist. We need more money at the ole' fire department, increase the budget. No problem.I get that. But, I would also assume you live in a house, have a family, and have financial issues to deal with. ( you have documented COUNTLESS times the increase in your health premiums,and blamed Scott Walker for it)

When the money isn't there, it isn't there.You go without. That is how we all have to live. Not your president though. He is doubling down on spending, talking about taxing the s**t out of us all. You say pointing that out is stupid? It is a Republican thing?

Genius, we all live in the same economy, I have some bad news for you. When we're broke, we're ALL broke. You dues paying sheep seem to think that somehow you are all immune to the economic reality we all face. That part I don't get.The african commie is playing his flute, leading you dopes right off the cliff, and you all march arm in arm singing his praises.

Talk about stupid. "

Steve Mainus

WHO is disenchanted?

WHO is the Whiner?

WHO wants to control everyone else?

WHO does not like his "economic" reality?

WHO can't wait to blast anyone that thinks differently?

WHO is the real patriot?

WHO is the stupid one?

GS

PS Grab your passport, pack your stuff the world is your oyster!

Or better yet do someone else in another country a favor and just buy your own island!!!

11. drgondog

drgondog Member

Obama just instructed HHS to tax the states that will not set up exchanges and additional 3.5%. That will go to Supreme Court.

Student Loans outstanding exceed $1 Trillion - with no collection agency.

Congress letting the Administration issue one Executive Order after another over riding published Law - with no action.

Sequestration is looming - that's good for 600000+ jobs in civilian and Armed Forces. - Obama wants this and want to blame the Defense cuts on Repubs.

Taxes are going up across the board.

Euro unemployment at 11% - our biggest market.

The Truth about the Administration firing General Ham and Adm Gouette for mounting a Benghazi relief force after being told to stand down will come out soon. Obama, with cmplete objectivity let those four die without blinking an eyelash... and but had the stones to make the 'we will leave no one behind' speech at Salvation Army (?) just before the election.

I think Boehner and Repubs need to dust off the last Budget/Tax and Social Security approach from July - tell Harry to call them when he brings it up to a vote and continue moving on other Bills - but completely block raising the Debt Ceiling - which will over run at end of December. Let it ride and let the People figure this out... Obama will blame Repubs but he has SOLE discretion regarding which elements of the Government he shuts down - it isn't an issue for re-election but impeachment isn't out of the question if he guts DoD as Commander in Chief.

In the mean time I have some re-loading I need to tend to.

12. ryan27

ryan27 TS Member

people in America uprising?? would have to get off the couch for that??

13. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well, I'm back from a lodge program. You are never going to hear them say-"I screwed this up, it is my fault." They're going to pass the buck, blame Bush, Romney, Reagan, and anybody else that fits their plan. What happened to the sign on Harry Truman's desk that said-'The buck stops here'. Probably thrown out, and rephrased- 'The BS and lies and double talk start here'. Or maybe- 'The entitlements start here'.

14. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Hey mudpuddle, the answer you are looking for is YOU, 6 times.

In case you can't comprehend what that means, it is every question except the patriot one. You are definately not a patriot. A true patriot would never jeopardize the financial well being of his state for his own selfish benefit. He would also NEVER vote for an African born commie hell bent on destroying our great country. You fail on both counts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.