1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It's Ryan! A Fiscal Conservative! We Lose!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Setterman, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

When $4.50 gas and the 3rd quarter unemployment numbers come out, you may change your mind.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Well I am anxious to see how this plays out.

Two adults on the GOP ticket, 2 juveniles on the Dems.

Will be one ugly campaign from the Dems.

Will the Medicare crowd turn to Obama when the "Grandma over the cliff"ads start playing again??

3. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

The one really amusing part of this (assuming Joe Dumbass doesn't mysteriously disappear in the next 90 days)will be the VP debates. You are going to witness a man with facts, figures and many many numbers completely embarass and emasculate an idiot.

One side note. When Paul Ryan was in college,instead of smoking dope and chasing skanks, he spent his time reading the federal budget.

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Vice Presidential debates....this will be interesting. But it will depend who the Moderator is, and what questions he ask and how.

Remember the softballs served last time?

5. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

EXCELLENT CHOICE...!!!
    I've been waiting to see if Romney(who is NOT my IDEAL canidate btw) would make A bold CHOICE for America. I believe he has and as a result..I'm OFF MY HANDS...getting MY MONEY behind my rhetoric and DONATING TODAY.
    How 'bout YOU....?????????

6. Dmcdanielctg

Dmcdanielctg TS Member

I believe there is only one scheduled VP debate. I'm sure the Democrats won't volunteer for more.

7. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Gary,

WOW! That is harsh. The Medicare voters that voted Democrat are not going to change.

The Independents are the votes Romney needs to win. Along with some moderates. They do look at the situation at hand. They also know what caused it, without bias. They are interested in someone of intelligence, to try and fix the problems, with thoughtful solutions, to benefit all. Unfortunately, one person can't do that. It does not help that Romney can't even introduce him right. Ryan is going to spend more time correcting Romney while campaigning, than talking about his ideas. The thing that will help Romney most, is Ryan is as clean as they come. At least right now. This nomination makes it probable they carry Wisconsin. It also makes it more likely he may carry some of the swing states. He is by far the best choice, seeing Romney alone had no chance. Jon

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Gary, according to your title,,,,,he should have picked a "moderate" or another RINO,,,,,you know if we lose, it will be based upon character and not upon being a liar like the dems. What are we supposed to do,,,,,,just keep kicking the can down the road???? Borrowing money like there isn't a problem doing that.

At least I am going to fight and IF I go down it will be fighting not cowering and slinking to get a vote based upon what someone thinks a candidate should "look" like......

9. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

White males win elections! If all you guilt ridden wussy girly men rush back to Obama, Romney is sunk. If you vote for Romney, he wins.

From here on in, it's all about America. If you want her to die, vote your guilt. If you want her to be saved, vote Romney/Ryan.

Kit

10. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

If this ticket can't win, and by a sizable amount, then America wasn't worth saving anyway. You can't use the parameters of elections past to measure this one. This is America's last chance to turn it around. If the people are so slothful as to continue on our present course, there was simply nothing left to save. I feel badly for the small percentage of Americans who do pay attention but are being dragged along to destruction by the majority of the dumbed down citizenry who knows only Hollywood, sports and pop culture.

11. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

"It's Ryan! A Fiscal Conservative! We Lose!" I'm guessing those were the first words out of Obama's mouth this morning.

12. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Good post, Wireguy!

The fact is that it's ours to lose. If we won't fight for this one, our goose is cooked.

There seem to be several posters here who are afraid of women. Maybe their wives or mothers tell them how to vote. Maybe they are the actual "silent female" vote. Sadly though, if it turns out that the girly men want Obama, this place ain't worth having anyhow.

Say, don't you think the Girly Men should appoint a spokeswoman? Oops, I meant spokesperson.

Kit

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Here is something to think on, Two "financial" minds BEAT two minds that only hold two sets of ears apart!

14. willing

willing Member

I'm with you Gary, but I hope and pray we're wrong.

Bill

15. Stl Flyn

Is criticizing the others that do not see things the way you do, change their minds on the way they vote, for the positive? Don't you think your posts, along with attitude, and backing from your supporters actually might shy people away from your side, or candidate, if they are neutral? If they would categorize people the same as some here, it would be a losing proposition, don't you think? Or am I wrong again?

16. Stl Flyn

Other than getting a pat on the a$$, what good does it do? I understand it makes you feel better. What good comes from it?

17. bigdogtx

WOW,,,,,since 1992,,,,,that's not an easy feat,,,,,,did you ask a middle schooler.....

Gary the bottom line is that Condi DID NOT want the job, even if she was offered it and there is no draft for VP,,,,,RYAN is it and you can get behind and support the ticket or try to keep your streak alive.....

18. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

Dillweed,

If you are so righteous, what about that $1k bet that was offered?

19. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

leftist kook- in this case that was a compliment

20. bigdogtx

Gary,,,,you just seem to be "gloom and doom" due to the Ryan pick,,,,,why not tout the benefits and try to educate those that you feel won't vote for Romney since we didn't pick Condi?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.