1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It's not done yet!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

NO matter who wins this election, don't go back to sleep. There has to be an aroused population over the way we have been sold out by Crooks in both Government and Business.

Let our officials know in no uncertain terms that you will campaign vigorously against them if they do not do something about the corruption in Washington and Wall Street. If they are the corrupt ones I feel your pain (mine are do nothings). Campaign vigorously against them at the next opportunity.

After the riots, that is.

HM

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

This is the baby boomers taking over. The WWII generation has now handed over power to them. And they don't have a clue what they are doing. Corrupt, selfish and greedy. There was no other way for our country to go with them in charge.

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

highflyer, I resent being lumped in that group just because I'm a baby boomer. I grew up on real farm, milked cows, raised hogs, chickens, sugar beets, corn, wheat, beans, the whole 9 yards, and I now own a small business. I go to church, was not "born again", and have ethics and morals, and shoot...a lot!
    Pick on some city kids, or I'll join the black panthers!

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I don't think there are that many boomers taken in by the liberal philosophy.

If you want to make groups, you will find many educators to be liberal. Most of them do not have to be concerned with the feasibility (profit) of their efforts. Their solutions to problems are usually expensive and many times unworkable.

Small business Owners for the most part will be conservative in nature, even though they may be risk takers. They know you have to do what's necessary to survive.

Boomers include all types. I think Gen X'ers present a much greater threat if you want to put it that way.

The drive to get out the vote has brought out many young who are not knowledgable about what it takes to make government go, and a whole lot of entitlement people who somehow think they are going to get something out of an Obama Win.

I think they're in for a surprise.

If all they do is print more money you can get ready for hyperinflation like you never saw.

Interesting times, to be sure.

HM

5. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

How about the media for not holding Obama to the same investigative standards they always do to the republicans.

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Well, Halfmile's message did not get lost on me. I used to play heavily in politics when I was younger. I was young and idealistic, and got tired of the constant trading of favors and corruption. It was frustrating because I didn't give in when everyone else did.

I'm older and smarter now, and I'm jumpin' back in. I've a few tricks up my sleeve, and I think I can make a difference. Starting at the local level, and helping when and where I can. I am not going to sit back and depend on the republican party to do it for me without my help and involvement.

Even if you can just stuff envelopes at your house, call the party HQs and offer to help.

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I am a boomer too. Right in the middle of them. I have seen all the changes in one life. From God, country, and family to what we have now. The boomers have been the most self-indulgent generation ever in America. We had it all and we were spoiled rotten. We brought in the drug revolution, the sexual revolution, feminism, the homosexual movement, aids, millions of abortions, the 50 percent divorce rate, on and on and on. We were given everything and trashed it. Bill Clinton was our first President. Now we are getting ready to elect Obama. We have destroyed our churches and our schools. We have even attacked the boy scouts. I admit it, I am part of a sick generation. If we elect Obama I don't see how you can't see it too. I hope the polls are wrong and Obama loses. I think you can see the rot with him getting half the voters. A man like that would have never stood a chance at any other time in America's history.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.