1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ITS MAGIC, AR 15'S and High Cap Mags dissapear

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by hoffman06, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

ITS MAGIC, AR 15

Well I must say that our President really is a powerful man, just a few choice words and all the AR type rifles and high cap magazines have vanished like magic from all the local gun sellers in Lewiston Idaho. Yesterday I was touring the shops on my weekly trip to town and all the ar's and high caps were gone. The week before you were tripping over them. It must be some type of Oboma Magic. Now there is no need for gun control.
    Carey

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

People have voted with their wallets !

3. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Yeah and now we're all gonna pay more for it due to stupid panic hoarding just like 4 years ago.

Thanks everyone!

Tim

4. Sccja57

Sccja57 Member

Not one in my area either unless you want to pay scalper's price from a private individual. Starting price is around $1500 but it is going up each day. The Walmart down the street has zero ammo left on the shelf. If they wait about another month the ban won't be needed, you would think people have spent themselve out. I know the gun shops in town made some money this week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.