1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It's hot!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by timberfaller, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Yep ! I'll take dry heat any day over humidities! yes I spelled it the way we say it here!

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Throw a chicken on a rock for me !

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Downright cool here - a balmy 103 but again its a dry heat ....

4. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

I'll take the humidities any day if we could get some rain. It's a dry heat here in Indiana too but it's because we haven't had any rain in over two months! Rain and Humidity PLEASE!!!

Steve

5. aloha one

aloha one Well-Known Member

68 today here in Volcano, On the other hand powder is 38.00 per pound, guess you can't have everything.

6. RayReys

RayReys Member

It's just after 1am here in socal - and it's 70 deg fahrenheit with 68% humidity !!!

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok last week it was over 100 degrees everyday and up to record highs probably around 109 degrees but just today we have Humidity 100% but it did rain last night and cooled off some.

Ok visited a woman from Santa Cruse New Mexico last night that was about 40 miles away she also said where she is from the humidity is around 10% and when it gets high then it is around 20% when she gets a lot of rain.

ok Zardozforty

come to western KY and live for the summer most of the time the humidity is as high as the temperature.

Foggy!!

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

shannon391

Ok that's not funny im fond of Chicken's

Foghorn Leghorn!

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I worked at the Boise airport for a few days on fire duty. We were at the site where they re fuel and re fill the tankers with retardant. We placed a thermometer on the blacktop and it read 136 degrees. The weather service said it was actually 108. It is a dry heat but it was still hot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.