1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It's here - New PERAZZI TRIGGER Spring Kit - Pic.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

It's arrived today. This is the NEW trigger retrofit for Perazzi triggers.

This utilizes a small pin that is pressed into the rear hammer spring hole in your trigger, then a small locking sleeve snaps into place on the end of this pin.

These new leaf springs are of our new design with the beefier bridle area that Italy says should reduce vibrations considerably. Nice thing about these springs is that they are NOT side specific - this is to say you can interchange them for either the top or bottom barrels.

Also, this does NOT change, or in any way alter your trigger housing, AND you can do the modification yourself.

Best thing about all of this is the price: $100. Includes both hammer springs, pin and lock sleeve, and tool.

I am in the process now of sending out a couple to have them shot, and shot, and shot. Both Marcello and I want to know: (1) what the shooters think, and (2) their durability. We think we already know, but in th hands of shooters would be better.

[​IMG]

Whiz White

2. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Whiz, Is Marcello going to make release hooks also? Is that a Stainless housing or just polished steel? Thanks Joe

3. whiz white

Gary, I believe we are still going to sell these new springs at the same price of our other new springs; $35 each.

Trapshooterjoe7: The pic is of my stainless steel housing. We are going to sell these, but I do not have any here in the states.

Marcello is NOT a fan of release triggers. The Italians do not use them, so he's not inclined to make the parts.

What a guy should do is contact Bruce Bowen 28 miles down the road in Sturgis SD and see waht it would take to purchase this part of his business. He would have all the jigs, etc to make the hooks, and he's trying to get out of the gun making business, I am told.

Whiz

4. whiz white

Have shipped one set out for testing to a shooter on the West Coast.

I want that shooter to candidly and honestly report to us all here what his observations are after shooting it many, many thousands of times.

Whiz

5. whiz white

Don't know as I've not shot the trigger.

Perhaps, later one of the guys trying these out will post their reactions and comments.

Whiz

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Bowen has not made his release triggers for about 4 years. Doug Hubbart now owns the release business and is making the release triggers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi spring kit

perazzi springs for sale
perazzi trigger kit
perazzi trigger kits
perazzi trigger spring kit
perazzi trigger spring tool

perazzi trigger springs

whiz white shotgun trigger pring