1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It's happening!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Around the country, people are waking up.

Hope it continues.

HM

2. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Much more of this is needed but, unfortunately, the silent majority is still dead asleep !!...or...probably more realistic, are severely chastised by the liberal bedwetters for even mentioning immigration reform. Truly sad.........U.S...Penna.

3. grammie

grammie TS Member

Arizona Troopers stopped a car for speeding,,and drag racing,,,,inside said car are some young mexican males,,,,they DO NOT have a arizona drivers license,,but they do have a mexican one,,,and they have a "student" ID from a local school,,,,Trouble was,,,,for the life of them they could not remember what the name of the school was they were supposedly attending,,,So what do you do????? What do you do????

Well,,,Arizona said,,,"to hell with you,,,were're buying your lunch for you,,,and then we are deporing you"!!!!! And that was exactly what was done!!!! The parents of said kids had no say,,,and never bothered to attend the meeting or pick up their illegal knits!!!! So,,,the state of Arizona took those kids away from their parents,,,and sent their teenage kids to Mexico!!!! Right where they belong!!!!!!!

But---------------as soon as mommy and daddy send them the money to pay for a 'coyote' to bring them across,,,they'll be back!!!! Hopefully,,,the desert will rise-up,,,,and give them the destiny they deserve when they attempt to cross!!!! Bones from a teen look just like bones from an adult,,,,Don't make NO differance!!!! And the desert dosen't care!!!!

AKA Grammie..........

4. Highpockets

Highpockets Member

Where does Bush stand on illegal immigration? Should we all get behind his position?

5. smartass

smartass TS Member

It's all Bush's fault.

6. BP348

BP348 Active Member

Piranha,

You name it they bring it. TB, Hep A,B,& C mumps, measels, HIV and much more

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

we're even starting to see more of them in upstate ny. used to be they were only around in late summer for the cabbage and apple harvest. now you see them year round. especially if you go to wal mart or a chinese buffet!!!

brett d.

8. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

There isn't much we can do with him being a lame duck president. Right now if he had the backing of Congress and the Senate he would pass any law he pretty much would want. But with the Congress and the Senate being in the other parties hand as I said he is a lame duck President. Just byding his time in getting out and nothing more right now. Yea he pokes a bill by that is not of much intrest. But that is about all. The same thing happened to Clinton at the last two years of his term. He had the Republican Congress and the Republican Senate on his gack so he became a lame duck President. He can say all the things he wants to say but getting them done will be another thing. He can make all the promisses he wants such as the new fencing along the boarders that isn't there yet. Rich. (inPeoria,Az.)

9. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

There isn't much we can do with him being a lame duck president. Right now if he had the backing of Congress and the Senate he would pass any law he pretty much would want. But with the Congress and the Senate being in the other parties hand as I said he is a lame duck President. Just byding his time in getting out and nothing more right now. Yea he pokes a bill by that is not of much intrest. But that is about all. The same thing happened to Clinton at the last two years of his term. He had the Republican Congress and the Republican Senate on his gack so he became a lame duck President. He can say all the things he wants to say but getting them done will be another thing. He can make all the promisses he wants such as the new fencing along the boarders that isn't there yet. Rich. (inPeoria,Az.)

10. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

"It's happening?"

We "hope it continues?"

You want to know "what's happening?" You want to know what "continues?"

Every day, while we sit and talk about "bleached bones," Congress inches a little bit closer to dropping a bill into the hopper that will "legalize" many of these people. It _will_ be passed with little citizen input, and will arrive on Dubyah's desk, where an enthusiastic Presidential signature awaits.

Also, every day - the author of this thread, while hoping "it" continues, sits there and spooges health-care benefits off his wife who works in a meat-packing plant that is admittedly FULL of illegals, while remaining silent and doing _nothing_ about it, because he doesn't want to lose his health coverage over this issue.

It sounds like we have seen the enemy, and he looks a lot like "us." The Government and Corporations have us just where they want us...and We, in our comfortable, chimichanga-eating middle-class complacency, are going to sit here, and we are going to LIKE it.

...and yes, it _IS_ going to "continue." All of us will cooperate and conspire to ensure that it remains so. End of story.

Now - who wants sopapillas?

11. halfmile

buzz, you are full of it. I went on medicare because the coveragte sucked anyway. I also blitzed my legislators on the problem, and got replies back, most of which I don't like.

My next move is to my alderman to attempt similar ordinaces here. And calls to ICE in their office 120 miles away.

I thought personal attacks were discouraged on this site.

Get the sand out of your vagina and find something else to chew on.

HM

12. smartass

smartass TS Member

Most excellent whinefest there halfwit(mile).

13. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Here we go again. Some people try to make this a civil rights issue. The scum are ILLEGAL ALIENS breaking the law. What part of ILLEGAL do some people NOT get???!!!! The liberal media tries to insist that Bush's down poles are the result of the Iraq war, in reality people are fed up with his wishy washy sucking up to the liberals and ilegals. Bush and several other in the Republican party are seling out to the illegals and Mexicos cash cow. They are playing right in to the hands of the liberal Dems who see the illegals as a new voter source. Don't look for either party to care about the American people and their well being in this. This whole thing is a sorry mess. Illegals come here,take our jobs(don't give me thsat only jobs american won't do B.S. either), murder our citizens, bring disease, gangs and drain us dry. They haul tons of drugs across the border and the sorry good for nothing officals in this country put the border patrol agents who dare try to stop them in PRISON!

14. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Half,

Wrote your legislators about "the problem?"

Waiting for your local politicians to pass "ordinances?"

That sounds like pretty general stuff. General letters stating "I don't like illegal immigration" are one thing...reporting this _specific_ plant that your wife works at is quite another.

If you're holding off on that, for fear of economic repercussions to your finances...well, join the club - you're holding off for the same reasons politicians, police, and other citizens are holding off...Money.

This is about business...people being led around by the nose by the almighty dollar. Again I say - we have seen the enemy - and he looks a lot like "us."

15. halfmile

I assume you didn't read the article. The point is, some places are gettingthe message.

And doing somthing about it.

I usually don't copy/paste but:

On the state level, legislatures have considered a record 550 pieces of immigration-related legislation and passed at least 77 new laws in 27 states, Stateline.org said, citing the National Conference of State Legislatures.

In Georgia, a massive immigration reform package passed in May sanctioned employers who hire illegals and anyone who offers them access to public services. Colorado's legislature later passed similar measures.

My point was just what I said. the problem is bding recognized by more people and leaders.

So what have YOU done about it?

HM

16. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Half, I help the cause by pontificating on the internet. Thanks for the soapbox...

Admiral Art - I wouldn't be so sure about the cop thing...I heard a story the other day about the number of unpaid cops out there who haven't even been through the basic academy yet...due to resource constraints. How long you want to bet before they start trying to alleviate their resource constraints by hiring people who ain't even citizens? I would imagine the police unions would have some position on that (?)...or is it another one of those things where, "as long as they pay their dues..."...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.