1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It's Gone!!!???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ohiomike, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohiomike

ohiomike Member

It

Well, I'll say right up front I'm disappointed. The thread about the practice trap confrontation at the Ohio State shoot was just getting interesting, and now it's GONE, ALL GONE.

This could have been the greatest thing since the high school days of "meet me at the flag pole", even bigger than the planned showdown at Fulmer's in Vandalia, The Thrilla in Manila, or, and I may be being optimistic here, but this could have been the seed for next year's grudge match at Ohio.

Oh well, I guess the best I can hope for now is that, at least, maybe Tron can put us up some good "graveyard" artwork to commemorate what could have been.

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

You mean I sharpened this stick to poke at 'em for nothing? I guess I can save it for the next one.

4. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

All good things must come to an end. Dumb things too.

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Do we have a short fat moderator that wears lots of gold chain?

:)

6. wild gun one

wild gun one Member

Gwido[ the hawaiian] don't own gold chains!!!!

7. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

The Yak was called and put in his place. Nuff said.......

8. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

aa27aa Who put me in my place? No one did and it certainly would not have been you. The only comment made was in regards to my usage of the common term for the back end of the alimentary canal. That nuff for ya or do you need to call your mommy for help?

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Yak,

You failed to respond to the thread when the actual group you had the confrontation with responded to you on your thread. They gave "the other side of the story". I believe this is what aa27aa is referring too. Let's just say they gave different accounts of what went on than you gave and called you out. It got heated as they waited for your response.

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Yak really should have enough sense to let this go.

11. yakimaman

Sure will let it go, as soon as aa27aa quits running his mouth. I didn't see the response from the "group" Sorry I missed that.

12. trapshooteraa27aa

Well yakiboy I talked to my momma and she said it was ok to respond. Mind you she is 91 and she wanted you to know her cat has alot in common with you that it coughs up some yak balls at times. While im a portly fellow Ive dealt with guys with your tough boy syndrome at times through the years and as usual was just all mouth. I just want you to know there is help for you. Your addiction is nothing to be ashamed of and isn't anything different then being an drunk or a crack head. So with that said, I hope your setting down, wish I could see your face as I've created a foundation for your problem. Big smile now....Drum roll... I have started a website in your honor. Its www.yakiboytoughguysyndromedonations.com. Now I don't want other people to think this is funny. I take your addiction serious. When the donations reach $5..naw lets go $3 I'm gonna contact our good ole Dr of this forum aka DR Longblow to see if he may want to help. Maybe he will do it for free. He may still be training for the olympics after his stellar beat down in the grudge match. Just know I care and doing my part.
    Chris aka "The Helper"

13. yakimaman

Please pull up your pants and turn your computer off; it's bed time.

14. trapshooteraa27aa

This is what I get for trying to help. Your just scared of the 12 SLAP program.

15. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mine got taken off also and I received this message

"help@trapshooters.com" <help@trapshooters.com>Add to Contacts
    To: gnbug@prodigy.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear g7777777,

Ypour thread has been deleted. It seems to be getting out of hand. Please be
    more considerate of what you post and consider this a warning

Thank you,
    Trapshooters.com

I didnt think I posted anything inappropriate

Anyone know what is going on?

16. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I think all of you had too many Bubble Gum Hawiann Shaved Ice at the OH State Shoot. Just think what it will be like when you all start consuming the Root Beer Floats or Peach Cooblers at the Grand! Sugar does wonders!

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.