1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It's Friday....where da hell da thread?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hipshot 3, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I'm crushed....it be Friday and day ain't no Luv on dis here thread yet! What going on ?

2. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Why Hipshot!! You've come around from the dark side! I thought you didn't like the Luv Fest? Well here's some luvn just for you!!

[​IMG]</a>

[​IMG]</a><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.myspaceacademy.com/glitter_graphics/" title="Days Of The Week Myspace Glitter Graphics"></a><br><br>

Happy Friday folks!! I am into my 4th week in the leagues and they finally dropped me off of the 22 yard line in handicaps!! Whew!!! It's going to be a little wet this weekend and I heard they had snow up near Hagerstown MD this morning!! Look out folks, the Christmas decorations are already at the Mall and in the stores!! Christmas is around the corner!

Take care, shoot well and find time to tell those close to you that you luv 'em!!

Luvn

3. gotbass

gotbass Member

Off work today so I am luving it. Gun club not open so I will spend some time reloading. Mental health is a terrible thing to waste.

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width='448' height='336'><param name='movie' value='http://www.glumbert.com/embed/preflight'></param><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><embed src='http://www.glumbert.com/embed/preflight' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' width='448' height='336'></embed></object><div><a href='http://www.glumbert.com/media/preflight'>glumbert - Pre-Flight Announcements Get Fashionable</a></div>

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Luvn........I is a mean,dumb,ornery,handsome,expert shooting son of a B....er gun! But I has da Luv in my heart! From now on, I wants you to post da Luv EARLY on Fridays, so's I can read it and get offen a good start!

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I don't know about Hipshot but I'm excited

7. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Hey guys if you aren't doin anything you could just stop at the Legion on Bloomington Rd in Champaign and eat a good steak dinner this evening that's what I'm going to do. WE stop there and have a good meal on Friday evenings and visit with our friends, the old geezer group:) As for the Love Fest Friday, I love all of ya, some more than others:) Now I gotta get off here and get cleaned up before LeeAnn leaves me home and goes out for that steak. Dan

8. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Happy Friday to one and all again!! I just love to stop on this thread every Friday (Thanks Hipshot for the start)to some LUVN, So I can fill up the fuel tank and make it through another week. Thank You all for posting and shareing your Luvn, now for all thoughs that can make it outside this weekend and shoot, lets go Break-em all. Jeff

9. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Great weekend coming up, snow is almost gone suppose to be in the 40's , off to the club to shoot.

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Sorry I missed Luv Fest Friday. I was out eating Lobster Macaroni and Cheese at Mimi's Cafe. Wow, was that GOOD!!!

Happy Luv Fest Weekend...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.