1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Its FOX NEWS fault!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by trapperwads, Jun 27, 2013.

1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

In the past few months, FOX has been responsible for (1) with the aid of a Florida congresswoman getting a Marine released from a Mexican jail after having been alledgedly wrongfully incarcerated. (2) Aiding in the release of a mother jailed after being charged with having several pounds of marijuana under the seat on the bus she was riding. (3) Aiding in the fight to save a little girls life who desperately needed a kidney transplant. (4)Raising money to get track chairs for all veterans who lost limbs in overseas wars. No other network has done anywhere near as much for this country. They are two busy hiding truths to protect the liberal left. Our liar in chief is too busy vacationing or pulling executive privledge to those who lie for him. Since its reported that social websites are monitored by our government....here is what I think...Barack you and your partner in crime Holder together are not good enough to make a pimple on Bill O'Reilleys butt. ed nichols

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

If their brains were dynamite, they wouldn't have enough to blow their noses!!

Next!

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I despise the left. I hate Obama. But damn it, Bill O'Reily is a first class asshat. I cannot watch his show. The way he continuously cuts people off in mid sentence and then just continues to talk over them is absolutely maddening to me. I do, however, agree with his message for the most part.

4. trapperwads

Blizzard...I pretty much agree with your assessment. I think in his advancing years he is getting more frustrated and losing some of his cool.

5. spritc

spritc Active Member

Unfortunately, O'Reilly's opinion on gun ownership is not based on good knowledge as it pertains to those awful black guns and he has at times shown anti gun behavior. I guess we should try to educate him through emails and tweets. I don't tweet, so I'll have to leave that to those that do.

6. trapperwads

O'Reilly is not pro-gun but Fox has enough pro gunners in the likes of Hannity, Boling and Gutfeld as well as Megan Fox and there may be more...so they are the most pro gun network. ed

7. trapperwads

Rick...you forget highest rated cable news show.

8. burtona

burtona Member

Bill O's show is not a news show. It's opinion vs. opinion!

9. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

If Greta doesn't go rambling on about some court case, I feel she's got the best evening show. She asks very pointed questions without getting into the guest's face like OReilly and Hannity. Frankly, Hannity is an idiot.

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Speaking of other right leaning media people that annoy me- Ever listen to Andrew Wilkow ? The Wilkow majority? That "tag line" or whatever you want to call it at the end of a discussion before they cut to a commercial? "We're right, you're wrong. That's the end of the story".- Arrrrgh does that ever drive me nuts.

Again, I agree with a lot of his stuff, but just the way he makes that comment constantly makes me want to rip my radio out of the dash and throw it out the window.

11. neofight

neofight TS Member

I agree that Bill tends to bully and will sometimes make a half-hearted attempt at an apology, all the while justifying his behavior. In the end, he is entertaining and in my mind, makes some very strong points on issues that affect us all.

He does have his opinions and is not afraid to express them and the fact that we are discussing this is proof that he has met his show's objective. I prefer Fox news over the pablum-pushers, but I do watch the Today show which I record so I can race through the commercials, crying cooking show hosts and other meaningless drivel and catch their take on the big stories. I love seeing the terror in Matt Lauer's eyes whenever a gun is mentioned in a story.

12. beeper

beeper Member

trapperwads: I want to thank you for the outstanding media information and the significant accomplishments that FOX News can take sole credit for. Apparently I have had my media head in the sand for I was totally unaware of this information that you provided without any valid evidence or factual backup. I, like you and many other "Right Wingsters" on TS.com, shall now throw ethics, realisim and hard facts down the toilet and will pledge to make FOX News, Rush Limburger, Andrew "I drank myself to death" Briebart, Beck and the Drudgester my ONLY source for future information. Thank you.

beeper

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I see Bill cutting people off sometimes but it's usually when the discussion gets off track and the guy starts to bloviate.

HM

14. beeper

beeper Member

kolardude...once again you have proven your total ignorance and probably a real A Hole in person.

beeper

15. trapperwads

beeper...In my opinion Fox has done more for this country than Obama and all the kissobamasbuttbiasmedia put together. You have a right to your opinion and I seriously doubt FOX will go off the air because you don't watch. Nor will their ratings suffer. I wonder if the Marines family or the parents of the little girl who got the transplant or the numerous veterans who receive the track chairs have the same opinion of FOX news as you do. ed

16. Tom421

Tom421 TS Member

By some of the reads in this post, O'Reilly comes in dead last compared to some of you guys.

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    O'Really bbbbfffffftttttttttt

18. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I used to be a dyed in the wool alphabet media watcher. BUT then I educated myself with FACTS and the TRUTH and at the same time CAUGHT the alphabet media in OUT RIGHT lies, I quit listening to their propaganda.

I watched them lie about the timber industry. Was sitting in a motel room in Indy back when the Salmon got "listed" and was a gasped at the "false" reporting about the Agriculture industry and the "harm" it was responsible for in the Salmon dying off!!!!

Months later they had to recant their propaganda, the pictures of dead fish they showed(got caught!!)were a "natural" occurrence!!! They posted pictures of a stream where Salmon had returned, spawned(laid their eggs)and after that is over they ALL die(but it was the evil farmers fault). Its called the cycle of life! The people in Indy though, knew no better, and believed the alphabet media was telling them the truth!! At least all the one I got to talk to.

Went back home after a couple of weeks and spent the next 6 years fighting the ignorant Federal government agency's in want became known as the "PNW Water War" 99% of the "employees" encountered in ALL the public meetings wouldn't listen to the TRUTH but DID spew their propaganda agenda, with the help of the greenie's and alphabet media.

So YES I will continue to watch FOX over the alphabet media and watch the internet sites that AREN'T controlled by a bunch of liberal college educated lawyers! You find that out by looking at the links "About us" pay close attention to their "bio's"!

19. beeper

beeper Member

trapperwads.. I agree with you inpart and also with timberfaller. There is no doubt that the media= print, radio and tv can be biased. That's one reason that I spread myself around. What I don't really care for, (in my opinion) is when the media broadcast or writes something without facts and sources of those facts. This is exactly you did with your post. You gave FOX NEWS total credit for single handedly accomplishing these very kind acts. I can assure you that in my scrutinizing the media like I do, Center, Right and Left, I have not heard any evidence that this claim that you made is valid. However, if in fact FOX NEWS or any other organization used their influence in these accomplishments, God Bless them.

beeper

20. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

2 things I will say about O'Reilly.

1. On his radio show, following Katrina, he said, "After this, I can understand why people need to be able to own a gun." Maybe we need to remind him occasionally.

2. I don't agree with him from time to time, and he is flat-out wrong sometimes, BUT, he WILL call T*RD a "T*RD".

Bob Falfa