1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It's cold, cloudy and windy this sunday

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by leadspreader, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

not me just sitting here watching boring ass movies , wishing I was shooting!!

2. mike c

mike c TS Member

Well i'll tell ya, got up this morning all excited to go the the range, looked out the window and low and behold, freakin windy as hell and SNOWING. New York can be a real brute in the spring. 65 one day and 35 & snow the next.
    Mike C

3. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Mike C, Ky ain't no better--80 degrees friday;low 40's today with snow for tonight. Where is all that global warming?Bring it on.

4. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Piddy...myheart bleeds for you...98°F and sunny right now in So. California!

5. ramen39

ramen39 Member

I shot in northern Indiana today and did terrible. Not the birds fault but the cold,wind, and rain/snow didn't help.

6. mike c

mike c TS Member

Just saw the forcast for the week here in western NY and the said around 70 for Thursday, our Shooting night, can't wait. I work at a Salt mine where we produce road salt and i'll tell ya, it's been a long winter.
    Mike C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.