1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It's Black History Month

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Subject: Obama mulling over 80% nuclear cut.
    Email:
    Date: Mon, Feb 20, 2012 - 05:00 PM ET
    Website Address:
    As a general rule as a group I don't like blacks due to many many past experiences.

http://www.trapshooters.com/noframes/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=279457&Messages=46#1178558

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Where's the whites only gun club,,,,,,stop lying!!!

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Another thread edited out for name calling.

Mr. S, you have just about come to the end of YOUR rope.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Skeet, personal attacks and name calling are frowned upon on this site."So what does lard ass Texican canine think of Black History Month?' Not necessary. Who is the racist.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BdjoHA5ocwU?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BdjoHA5ocwU?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

5. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Some colored woman who used to sing died last week from over eating pills, now she's history.

6. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Does Black History Month annoy the in-bred, yellow-toothed, poxy-faced crackers and bigots?

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Skeeeet, come on now mind your manners. You didn't answer my question 'Are you black?' Where is that all white club? Mike.

8. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Maalox Month for the crackers. HAHA. I betcha those ulcers are flaming.

9. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

skeets the lying liberal racist, why dont you go to antoher NAMBLA meeting where you belong. Where is the "Whites Only " gun club??? And you just proved you are a racist by using the derogitory term "Crackers"

Oscar

10. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Mrsskeet,

You seem to have a fascination with racism. How did you get this way?

11. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

It doesn't annoy me, but where's my German history month. My ancestors were from Germany, what about me? Me me me me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks as though Barrack is focusing in on his target demographic of voters. He's not much of a president, neither were the last several presidents, but he is good at campaigning. He's as good as any when it comes to making people believe that poo poo runs up hill.

John

12. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

It looks like it is just me versus the usual bigots. My pms tell me there are a lot more that don't approve of the bigots.

13. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Skeet, you have PMS? I guess you should consider Midol. Sorry, but I couldn't resist jabbing you a little about your "My pms . . ." thread.

John

14. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I'm like alot of people everywhere. WE DO NOT LIKE THE BLACK ISSUE RAMMED DOWN OUR THROAT. They are also ramming down our kids throat which I really have a problem with in schools. Not right. Equal time each is right but not one sided.

Mrskeeter410, you are either black or have married a black.

15. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I think she is just a racist bigot,,,,,

BTW,,,,,I think as much of Black History Month as I do about White History Month or Japanese History Month or Women's History Month or Christian History Month or Dog History Month,,,,,I don't need anyone to grant a celebration of someone's history,,,,I usually try to find it out on my own,,,,,don't you???

16. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

When is "White History Month", oh wait if we tried that we would all be a bunch of white ass racists, Honkey, bigots ... How's about a Miss White America contest, probably the same result and it goes on and on ... African Americans for Obama, hell most educated Black people don't even want anything more to do with him ... I'm waiting to join to join the WCACP, bet that won't ever happen because it would not be politically correct for white people to do such a thing, but for some Black people its second nature ... Getting close to the time for another Civil War to get this all straightened out for once and for all ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

17. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

When I was at the police station getting my CCW permit, the black lady doing the paper work ask me if I was caucasion.......I told her I was Euro-American.

She didn't care for my answer.

Wayne

18. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Most of you do not know this but in the late sixties to early seventies there was a organization that went by the letters N.A.A.W.P. that was based in Neville Island, Pennsylvania. I don't know what happened to it and no MrsKeet I was not a member. Mike.

From Wkwipedia: National Association for the Advancement of White PeopleFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (February 2008)

The National Association for the Advancement of White People is a white nationalist organization in the United States which primarily advocates racial separation. It was originally incorporated on December 14, 1953 in Delaware by Bryant Bowles. The following year an article was written on the organization by Time magazine. The organization was founded to support policies such as segregation of races, and it has sent speakers around the country. In September 1955, the Deputy Attorney General of Delaware took action to revoke the corporate charter of the NAAWP.

The organization was rekindled in 1980 by former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke. Its name can be taken to counter that of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. The group advocates white separatism as opposed to white supremacy. It was headquartered in Metairie in unincorporated Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, a suburb of New Orleans.

The organization's views included opposition to affirmative action programs and a strong law and order stance, such as favoring the death penalty and three strikes laws. Its official slogan is: "Equal Rights For All — Special Privileges For None." The slogan was presumably taken from the seventh of the Ocala Demands of the United States Populist (or People's) Party of 1890.

In the 1990s, Ronald Edmiston founded a chapter of the NAAWP in Hawaii and was one of the first to speak out against the Hawaiian sovereignty movement as well as state and federal policies and practices favoring Native Hawaiians.[1] Edmiston saw whites in Hawaii's society as disproportionately the victims of discrimination and crime.[2] The chapter is now defunct.

19. claykiller

claykiller Member

"It's Black History Month", who cares.

20. spicyfish

spicyfish TS Member

Isn't EVERY month "Black History" month?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.