1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It's Been Almost 24 Hours...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

It

...since the conclusion of the final Presidential Debate. I've figured out what I saw.

I saw a well bred, well educated, handsome caucasion gentleman from a nuclear family participating in a disagreement with a borish, angry, morally bankrupt, ethically bereft, aggressive, obnoxious, petty, pathological American/African male on a topic about which neither is truly expert. The disagreement was "moderated" by an ancient, self absorbed, leftist member of the mainstream media who seemed to have taken his cues from Ms. Candi Crowley.

The only thing about the debate that had any significance was the way the two debators conducted themselves. One behaved like an adult. One behaved like a child.

We've suffered under the absence of leadership for the last four years. The democrat party revealed its soul during their national convention. The debates have proved just what kind of a punk Barry Sartoro really is.

For The Office of the Presidency in 2012, Mitt Romney is the only choice.

2. 1oz

1oz Member

^5 Totally agree

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Ditto! Mike.

4. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Yup. I watched for an hour and tuned out. The opening loathsome O look was ridiculous and was a never in my lifetime would I vote for O cincher. Romney landed five in one blow that lifted me out of my seat. Done deal. Romney won with me. Would stand with Romney anywhere, anytime.

5. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

rpeerless

imaging yourself in a trench in a firefight, you have a choice of Romney or Obama to jump in next to you. You are so right to select Romney. Hes the one I would trust.

6. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Anywhere, anytime, I was thinking in terms of countering some of those death threats Romney has been receiving. I know there are many who would stand with him and defend him both in service and the private sector.

7. avery53

avery53 Member

Great conclusion, I agree with you.

On another gun forum, there are a number of folks that say they will not vote. Their candidate, (Johnson, Paul, etc) didn't get the nod so they will not vote the lesser of two evils. How the hell short-sighted can some gun owners be? Unbelieveably STUPID!

8. Kimball

Kimball TS Member

Anyone who thinks that Romney is one of two evils should watch the movie "2016". In that you will see evil and not in Mitt Romney, he is a GOOD man, but in King Barack I. He is an evil man with evil dreams. Dreams that are definitely not in sync with most of ours. Want to destroy the Republic, elect Obama again. He has the recipe. Want to preserve the Republic? Vote for someone who can...Mitt Romney.

D.

9. psfive

psfive Member

Very well said WS-1 I agree totally. Paul in GINebraska.

10. gusto777

gusto777 Member

WS-1, you couldn't have said it any better.

Gus in Las Vegas

11. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

So one has to wonder.

Did Romney make one hell of a beautiful move on Obama and lure him into an elaborate trap that the media is still not realizing as what happened????

Maybe the crown of consummate politician might have to been given up by Clinton.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.