Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's amazing how many in this forum are loser

2K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  oz 
#1 ·
Amazing how many in this forum are losers. When will you join amongst the winners like my self? Are youseall (?) ok?

#5 ·
I would suppose piddle it depends how you define "loser"? I don't know anyone who is perfect, including you. So, how then do you also consider yourself a winner?

I am always trying to improve my game and I have gained some insite and wonderful trophies this year and have also lost a few embarrassing ones. I am not sure where that would put me in your realm.

#8 ·
Shooting Coach -

Ignoring piddie's original question for a moment . . . are you saying that it's not possible to be a winner unless you do something for a kid at your club? Am I understanding the definition correctly, and if so, would you explain the genesis of definition?

Thanks - Scott

#10 ·
Dear Scott
Part of being a winner is insuring that future generations are properly instructed and encouraged to keep our sport alive.

However, I would venture to say that Piddle, like many others, is so busy patting himself on the back that he does NOTHING positive for our sport.

If you are in FACT a winner, then your positive atitude is a good example for the next generation of shooters and champions.

A primary concern for those of us that are long in the tooth IS the next generation. I would hate for children being born now to have to go to a museum to see a trap gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.