1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It's about time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dammit

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I can't embed this but it sure is worth seeing.

Jerbear

2. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Was that dude a trap shooter?

3. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

If he wasn't or isn't a member he should be made at least an honerary member of Trap Shooting, doing a deed above and beyond the call of any American that wnated to do this very same thing!! Congrats sir You are a HERO for the week in my book! You can't tell me that Mexico does not have regs as far as flying there flags. And when we were ported along some city when I was in the Navy we learned the does and don'ts of flying there city flag as well as there countries flag, in the proper manners. This should be done by all countries!! My 2 pennies worth!! Rich.(inPeoria,A.Z.)

4. TheGentleman

TheGentleman TS Member

That happened here in Reno Nevada. The guy IS a local hero. He has been on a few radio talk shows and has admitted that if he were to be charged with a crime, he would gladly pay the fine and go to jail. Many people have come forward to offer to set up a fund for his defense. According to many law experts the only thing that he could be charged with is petty theft for taking the US flag. But, that would have to come from our District Attorney Mr. Dick Gammick, who is as american and patriotic as they come. He cut his teeth under Judge Mills Lane. They tried to portray the restaurant owner as ignorant of the facts and it has come out that he was told by many not to do it and after he did to remove it.

Of course the ACLU of Nevada has chimed in stating that what he did was a crime but the mexican flag being flown above the US flag was not illegal. They are so concerned with the restaurant owners "right" to fly any flag he chooses. When are they going to learn that even though you can do something, doesn't mean you should do something.

5. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Good for him and thank you.

6. Paul09

Paul09 TS Member

thank you man. that means alot to our country. i appreciate what u did

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Throw his ass in jail. Property rights trump emotional rights, any day. This is America, after all.

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Charlie hadn't better get in the water, some one would sure as hell drown his dumb ass

9. joshif

joshif TS Member

Great! Finally, someone with Balls. A sharper knife would have made him look better.

10. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Charlie a shit stirer? No way! He's a shit eater!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.