1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It's a Miracle Recession is over!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bruce Specht, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

It

NPR this AM reported that the world wide recession is easing, this follows Geitner telling us a week ago that the recession is over. Tell that to all the people that are out of work. ANother part of the GM family slated to close (Saturn) is our king(Obama) letting us down?

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Fools are going back into the market because those idiots say it's over.

The shearing operation will continue.

The Dow has nothing to do with who is working and how many foreclosures happen.

Watch the dollar, all the water they put into the soup will soon make it taste very weak indeed.

Food, clothing, and other necessities of life have been rising in cost. 89 cent a loaf bread of a year ago is now 1.35.

Blue jeans are doubled in the last few years.

That's called inflation, folks.

Sure, it's over, go borrow some money to consume non durable goods and services.

(Did we REALLY borrow a TRILLION from the Fed last spring?)

Interesting fact: 43 cents of every dollar the government spends is now borrowed funds.

Guess what's going to happen.

HM

3. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I thought a recession was over when people went back to work. I think I just heard that 42 out of the 50 (or 57 if you are Obama) states lost more jobs than they created. The city where I live reported today that it is the most people out of work in 15 years. I think I just heard that the unemployment rate for young people is over 20 percent. I did hear something funny. The gap between the rich and poor is increasing. Not because the rich are getting richer, but that the poor are getting poorer. HOW IS THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING FOR YOU. STUPID POOR PEOPLE.

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Funny how the "Next Great Sepression" only lasted 7 months. Didn't Rahm and Biden tell us that it would take two years for their porkulus bill to begin to have an effect on the economy. Who's the liar? Maybe we should ask Joe Wilson.

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I don't believe were are out of danger by any means but orders have picked up at my company and most of the people that were laid off have been brought back to work. Too bad we are getting paid with 'smaller dollars', but hey its better than eight months ago.

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Obama's jobless recovery. The only jobs that are increasing are government jobs which only grow out of our pockets. There is no incentive for the private sector, where real jobs are created, to grow. We are all getting ready to pay more taxes to help pay back this multi-trillion dollar deficit. I heard today that dems are promoting a value added tax to everything you buy. I also heard they want new restrictions on power plants to battle the global warming farce. Every time they open their fat liberal mouths they are wanting new taxes and more government spending. How's that hope and change working for you. Obama destroying our economy and fighting a losing war in Afghanistan and he is overseas with his wife and Oprah trying to get the Olympics to his corrupt home town of Chicago, home of gangsters and crooks. How does that help global warming when he and his wife take separate private jets, or does that only apply to the little people.

7. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

ya no since 2001 we been in recession after bush took the wheel right he spent the money overseas invited vincente fox to ohio and michigan with his shopping list what vincente wanted industry companies ! Politics aint kleen like shooters but OBAMA is cleaner than bushhhhh is ! the President is making headway after all it took 8 bad years to get here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Im a republican conservative soooo lets all get on our knees and ask GOD to guide this new President ! He been averaging 500 yards a game soooo far see if Obama would come to next Grand American ?He may open the shoot !

Pat Kelley

8. Bruce Specht

A large part of this recession can be attributed to the Tech Bubble of the 90's when we had Slick Willy in office. We are still suffering from that, review your history of when this down turn started. Obama tells us he was handed a trillon dollar debt, what is it now? Jobs going out of the country lets not forget Clintons roll in that happening,our agreement with Canada and Mexico. Our EPA, OSHA and excessive salary demands by unions and CEo's nad business adminstrations all played a part.

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Sorry PLK but only men who are seeking God, will God guide.

As for Bush, you need to go back to studying the past 40 years to find the REAL culprits, and you will find most of them with the party name of Dems!

10. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Unemployment up in every city. THANKS OBAMA. THANKS DEMOCRATS. What is really scary is that the fallout from the new record spending hasn't even caught up to us yet.

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Fools are going back into the market because those idiots say it's over.

The shearing operation will continue.

The Dow has nothing to do with who is working and how many foreclosures happen.

Watch the dollar, all the water they put into the soup will soon make it taste very weak indeed.

Food, clothing, and other necessities of life have been rising in cost. 89 cent a loaf bread of a year ago is now 1.35.

Blue jeans are doubled in the last few years.

That's called inflation, folks.

Sure, it's over, go borrow some money to consume non durable goods and services.

(Did we REALLY borrow a TRILLION from the Fed last spring?)

Interesting fact: 43 cents of every dollar the government spends is now borrowed funds.

Guess what's going to happen.

HM

12. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I thought a recession was over when people went back to work. I think I just heard that 42 out of the 50 (or 57 if you are Obama) states lost more jobs than they created. The city where I live reported today that it is the most people out of work in 15 years. I think I just heard that the unemployment rate for young people is over 20 percent. I did hear something funny. The gap between the rich and poor is increasing. Not because the rich are getting richer, but that the poor are getting poorer. HOW IS THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING FOR YOU. STUPID POOR PEOPLE.

13. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Funny how the "Next Great Sepression" only lasted 7 months. Didn't Rahm and Biden tell us that it would take two years for their porkulus bill to begin to have an effect on the economy. Who's the liar? Maybe we should ask Joe Wilson.

14. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I don't believe were are out of danger by any means but orders have picked up at my company and most of the people that were laid off have been brought back to work. Too bad we are getting paid with 'smaller dollars', but hey its better than eight months ago.

15. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Obama's jobless recovery. The only jobs that are increasing are government jobs which only grow out of our pockets. There is no incentive for the private sector, where real jobs are created, to grow. We are all getting ready to pay more taxes to help pay back this multi-trillion dollar deficit. I heard today that dems are promoting a value added tax to everything you buy. I also heard they want new restrictions on power plants to battle the global warming farce. Every time they open their fat liberal mouths they are wanting new taxes and more government spending. How's that hope and change working for you. Obama destroying our economy and fighting a losing war in Afghanistan and he is overseas with his wife and Oprah trying to get the Olympics to his corrupt home town of Chicago, home of gangsters and crooks. How does that help global warming when he and his wife take separate private jets, or does that only apply to the little people.

16. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

ya no since 2001 we been in recession after bush took the wheel right he spent the money overseas invited vincente fox to ohio and michigan with his shopping list what vincente wanted industry companies ! Politics aint kleen like shooters but OBAMA is cleaner than bushhhhh is ! the President is making headway after all it took 8 bad years to get here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Im a republican conservative soooo lets all get on our knees and ask GOD to guide this new President ! He been averaging 500 yards a game soooo far see if Obama would come to next Grand American ?He may open the shoot !

Pat Kelley

17. Bruce Specht

A large part of this recession can be attributed to the Tech Bubble of the 90's when we had Slick Willy in office. We are still suffering from that, review your history of when this down turn started. Obama tells us he was handed a trillon dollar debt, what is it now? Jobs going out of the country lets not forget Clintons roll in that happening,our agreement with Canada and Mexico. Our EPA, OSHA and excessive salary demands by unions and CEo's nad business adminstrations all played a part.

18. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Sorry PLK but only men who are seeking God, will God guide.

As for Bush, you need to go back to studying the past 40 years to find the REAL culprits, and you will find most of them with the party name of Dems!

19. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Unemployment up in every city. THANKS OBAMA. THANKS DEMOCRATS. What is really scary is that the fallout from the new record spending hasn't even caught up to us yet.

20. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

HF,,,,just wait until that catches up,,,,It may be starting....If the "stimulus" is working SO WELL with less than 20% being spent so far,,,,why don't they put the balance back into the bank?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.