1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Its a crying shame !!!!! UPDATED

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wheelchair shooter, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheelchair shooter

wheelchair shooter TS Member

In my original post I stated that one of my 4H kids that I coach had their parents vehicle broken into and had guns stolen at the NSC. THe info that I recieved was from one of the parents that was there. I contacted the parents after I had already made my post on here and found out that it happened away from the complex. I should have contacted them first before I made my post. I made a mistake and I apologize to everyone that I offended and also th the NSC. I don't want to make any enemies on this site because this is the only site that has the info on trap shooting and other things that I like. So please let this go away. Again I apologize for the mix up.

Thad Bellow

2. missed some

missed some TS Member

thanks for clearing it up thad

3. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

Thad,
    No problem. I was kind of poking fun at your thread, but it wasn't directed to you. It was meant to get to some of the rabble rousers on the site. Ha
    Jimmy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.