1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ithica 900

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tracyhunter, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Are these any good?Want to buy a gun for son in law to hunt with. he will use it 5 or 6 times a year.Can buy one here for $225.00 not in bad shape.

tracy

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I had one for a while, it was a pretty good gun, the only thing I didn't like was the way you had to hold the button in half way to load it, and if you pushed it all the way, it would release all the shells in the magazine

Not sure if that was the way it was planned to operate, or something was wrong with it but I got used to it and shot a bunch of pheasants with it

Then I gave it to my BIL for Christmas a few years back, but I don't talk to him much because my wife and him are in a pissing contest (they sure are long winded pissers) LOL

3. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

I have one sounds like it would be a good deal but you cannot say for sure with out looking. Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.