1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ithaca SKB 600 doubling?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hawk57, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawk57

hawk57 TS Member

I just picked up a nice used Ithaca SKB 600 26" 12 guage. I took it out last night to try it out (Skeet). Out of two rounds of skeet (during doubles) both barrels fire simultaneously (happened 4 times) with one pull of the trigger. I had it selected to fire bottom first. I was shooting AA 12's
    3 dram, #8 shells. Anyone have any idea what the problem might be. I haven't taken her apart yet.

Thanks!

BTW, what are these puppies worth in great (when working) condition? Blue reciever, not silver, Barrels are skeet/skeet. excelent mirror bore, no dings or scratches, bluing about 95%.

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Go to the SKB website, get the 800 number, and talk to Don. He may have parts and service available for your gun. GREAT guy and company to deal with.

3. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

My weatherby orion used to do that. The company finally sent me a new one as they couldn't seem to get it fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ithaca 600 skeet

ithaca skb 600
ithica 600 skeet