1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ithaca Quail gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by southjblue, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Interested in an Ithica 20ga dbl quail gun---26"bbl---open choke---ex condition---Please send info to my PM---Thanks---George@SJB---

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I realize it is easy to confuse this old timer, but a few weeks ago you listed an overpriced model 12 on here because you wanted to "thin out the the safe"!? I sure hope some chump did not pay your asking price!? Then, a few weeks later you list a "wtb" model 12 ?! Now, this thread?! Are you strange or am I just into the bourbon too much?! Tom Rhoads

3. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Ithica? Should be Ithaca! I'm starting to agree with "tcr1146" -------

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry for the typo---For those that are interested---I decided to keep my Mod-12 and since they are not worth too much I will leave them to my grandkids but I have four grandsons and need one more mod-12---Hope that answers your curiosity.

Now to anyone that is tracking me.You may have noticed that I sold a 20ga Sterlingworth a few wks ago---That was a mistake.I never would have sold it if it had 26" bbls---I quail hunt 3 times a wk and a friend of mine has an Ithaca quail gun and it's a beauty---I tried to buy the sterlingworth back, but no luck.
    I do agree with 1146 that Mod-12's have lost their glare but I have 3 but only one 2 pin and since 1146 thought I overpriced mine I will try to buy one at a price more to what he must think they are worth-----gL---George@SJB

5. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

0   0   0

u got it george

6. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I am just relieved that I was not into the bourbon too hard afterall! Thanks for the clarification George! Tom Rhoads

7. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks to all---I just bought a Browning Superposed 20 ga RK/LT on Gun Brokers
    Item # 264893944---Pd $1,700.00---More than I wanted but they don't come cheap.It is a shooter only with all the specs I was looking for---Thought I'd find something on TSs but no luck---Again---Thanks to all for the looks---

George@SJB---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.