1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ithaca NID 12ga. SxS F/S-nice gun-SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD--Here's a nice Field grade 12 bore 30 inch barrel NID made in the late 20's. It's a great turkey/pheasant/deer/duck gun and a fun clays shooter. It's the scarcer "star" variation made for just a few years. Tight and on face. Cocking indicators. Toplever to the right. Bright shiny bores with one tiny ding not seen on the inside. 85% blue. Colors in protected areas. Very good wood with great dimensions and a 14 7/8" LOP over a period Redhead pad. 30 inch barrels Bored .018 and .038--a solid modified and full! These guns are suitable for modern ammo with 2 3/4" chambers and you are not confined to shooting the low pressure shells. Screws are not buggered up. So--if you want a vintage double that can do it ALL and not make you poor--this is the gun. REDUCED TO a blow out price of $549 delivered to the lower 48. Email me or call Bill 609-658-7739.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

I like these classic doubles. Pure Americana and good clean fun to shoot.

-Gary

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Barrel length?

4. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

updated my ad--30 inch barrels...........

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

You couldn't buy some Russian POS for that! I can't remember to change triggers for the second shot or I'd buy it to play with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.