1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ithaca century trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 1100 classic trap shooter, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1100 classic trap shooter

1100 classic trap shooter TS Member

My uncle just bought this gun it shots well, what are your opinions on this gun?

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Very good shooting guns. They have a tendency to shoot a little flat for most shooters. The biggest problem is with recoil, at least the ones that I have shot!

ec90t

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I just made a real shooter out of a 4E today for a customer....added an adjustable comb and a RAD2......some might think this is a criminal act, but it does look nice after I got it done and will be way more functional if it's going to be shot. I have a picture if someone wants to post it on here....I don't have the computer skills to do that.

Ken Rucker...Speedbump Stockworks

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Hey, Mike....I don't have an answer....it's been promised for a year now and we still don't have it.....I'm working on my own system that uses the same hydraulic piston as the RAD and should have it available by July 1st. I'll bet I have one that has an attached comb before the RAD 3 happens....LOL!!!

Ken

5. Murphy

Murphy Member

I have one and love to shoot it and really like its looks. Its my understanding when it first came out, it cost more than a BT99, but today they don't sell for near as much as BT99. I lke shooting mine but actually do better with my 870 TB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.