1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ithaca Century trap info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by leftex, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leftex

leftex Active Member

I need a parts breakdown/assembly,dissassembly instructions for both a type I and type II. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Wayne

2. icelander36

icelander36 Member

http://www.diamondgunsmithing.com/IGRC/IGRC13/IGRC13.html

Try this page. Lyle

3. leftex

leftex Active Member

Guys, Thanks for the parts breakdowns. Does anybody know the difference between Type I and Type II?

Thanks,

Wayne

4. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Sorry, I don't have the number but if someone could post the number for Sharps gun shop, they would be able to give you all the information. They have parts for the guns also.

Ajax

5. smokinbuck

smokinbuck Member

Ithaca can be reached at 877-648-4222 or 419-234-4113 in Upper Sandusky, Ohio. I contacted them with some questions and they were very responsive right on the phone. I spoke with a lady named Emily Rirdlinger. Give them a call.
    Mark

6. dontate

dontate Member

Ithaca Century 1 had a straight stock while the Century 2 had a Monte Carlo. I had two of them one of each type and both shot well. The first time we tried the Century 1 my son was thirteen and he ran the first 25 he shot with it. Needless to say I did not get a chance to shoot the gun much since he claimed it the first day we tried it! Barrel lenghts varied from 30" to 34". The guns shoot very much like a BT99. I do think they are much nicer to look at than the Brownings. Good luck with it.
    Don Tate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.