1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ithaca 700 Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 686beretta, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

Does anyone know very much about these guns? I am thinking of using this gun as a back-up. Can you find parts? Can SKB work on these guns? Any info will be greatly appreciated. The gun is an O/U

2. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

Anybody???

3. Rockeee1

Rockeee1 TS Member

I own a Ithaca Model 800 and a weatherby auto manufactured by SKB,both these guns were manufactured in the 70's,correct me if i am wrong.Both guns are very nice to look at,very nice to swing and hold.However both guns broke just about everytime i picked them up,therefore have been sitting in my gun cabinet for over 20 years.I would seriously never consider using an early vintage SKB for a serious back up.I will not poke any disrespect for the New SKB guns.I see alot of these at the gun clubs and it appears SKB has come along way.I unfortunately had no luck with their earlier models.Weatherby repaired my gun and they had it for three years,unbelievable.nspktr1,do you really like the model 800?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.