1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ithaca 6E (Flues) SBT 34

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by clayscoach, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Ithaca 6E (Flues model)34" full choke barrel. I have two 6E's and was going to restore this one and got distracted. It would be a great gun to put back to original or shoot as is. I want $1895 + shipping for it. Thanks, Jon
    clayscoach_2008_030327.jpg

clayscoach_2008_030330.jpg

clayscoach_2008_030332.jpg

2. twotimer

twotimer Member

0   0   0

Jon, I would be interested in seeing more pics. Would like to get an idea of how much restoration is needed. Mike

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jon, That's enough pictures to make me dive in head first. I will take it. Anyone who needs more pictures of this gun has no idea how rare it is or how much of a prize. Gun will get a total restoration in my stall. However Twotimer has first dibs if he so desires. Bill

4. Fowlgunner

Fowlgunner Member

0   0   0

Truly a gentleman Bill.

Good luck with the restoration if it comes your way.

Please share photos when it is completed.

Will

5. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold pending funds! Thanks, Jon

6. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

0   0   0

Bill, I think you did well here. As I understand it the 6E's were special order guns and are seldom seen. I look forward to the post-resto pics, e.g. that beauty of a Parker you just posted. Let me know when you go on your next trip so I can send Guido and the boys over to "pick up" that nice collection you're ammassing. :)

7. twotimer

twotimer Member

0   0   0

I know how rare it is Bill, but could no way do it the justice you will. If bought it, I would end up sending to you or someone else to restore it. Thanks, Mike

8. BILL GRILL

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mike, Thanks It is a valued piece added to a collection of Ithaca Trap Guns! If I can ever get them all in one place at one time I will post a picture. I have not seen my 5e for almost 3 years. Getting a custom stock made. I am still missing a 7e. Bill

9. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

I have also have a 7E (flues)that is sound and should be restored. Jon

10. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

Compared to Parkers and other early guns, these Ithacas are the most unappreciated guns out there. When you look at the artistry and mechanics, they are incredible, but command pennies on the dollar.

Bill -- nice to see the 6E going to someone who will appreciate it.

Pete

11. FHALZ

FHALZ TS Member

0   0   0

If you ever sell your other one, I would like to be in line for it. Bill, if there is a chance you don't like this gun when you get it, email me and I will take it. Frank

12. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Is there provenance on this 6E? Thanks for reply.

13. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Eightbore, this 6E and the 7E are sold.

14. BILL GRILL

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jon, Gun arrived It is beautiful! I believe all I will do is new wood. Again thank you! Regards, Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.