1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ithaca 4E Single Barrel Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cbat, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbat

cbat Member

I was talking with Frank Vallone at Sycamore Hills in NY about a 4E he has for sale.

He sent me some pictures and it looks really nice. Matter of fact, one of the nicest I have seen in a long time. Great case color and does not look like it was used much at all. I think from around the late 50's as it has the Indian on the side and from the serial number.

It is also signed on the side by McGraw.

If anyone is interested here is the link to his site with his email address. It is not listed on the site but he can send you the info.

www.sycamorehilldesigns.com

This gent also has done some spectacular stock work for me in the past (checkering and finishing).

2. Bridger

Bridger Member

I shot a 4E recently and was amazed at the lack of recoil it had. When the gun was fired it was like a gentle shove to your shoulder. Great old gun and getting harder to find. The one I shot had a stock much too high for me or I might have bought it...and still might.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.