1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ithaca 4e,5e,7e nicks stock wanted

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking for stock, anybody? Thanks, Bill

2. Bport33

Bport33 TS Member

0   0   0

Hi, I hve about 30 factory parts for the guns in question, any interest? They were all made in the factory along with some extra stuff picked up alng the way. If your interested phone mr BOB 716 937 3138 Thanks

3. BILL GRILL

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

All Right which one of you knot heads bought those parts out from underneath me? LOL If you snooze you loose!

4. mclaren

mclaren TS Member

0   0   0

Bill i have 5 nos ex ithaca semiinletted stocks available. my guess is they are all 4e grade. price can be worked out. none are monte carlo. pics will have to go back and see if i can find them as i listed them and got no response. I love the ithaca pics you posted. my guns are way down the food chain from yours. let me know if interested. warm regards, bill moir

5. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Bill, I have a 4E stock that is nice.
    Todd

6. BILL GRILL

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

posted this for for charlie01. Thanks for the help guys

7. charlie01

charlie01 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Bill, I appreciate all your help on finding a 5e stock!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.