1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ithaca 37R Deluxe

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smokinbuck, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokinbuck

smokinbuck Member

I have an Ithaca 37R Deluxe and would like some information. The gun is in excellent mechanical condition, the blueing is worn and the stock could use a refinish but tha wood is otherwise in good shape, no dings or chips, with nice fiqure. Would like to know if this gun is worth the refinishing effort and what a range of values might be. Thanks in advance for any input.
    Mark

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Mark. when done it will have huge mental value but only about $400 actual value. But all guns want to be re-furbed. If it is your daily hunter, it may shoot better if it is proud. I own a DU 40th.

3. smokinbuck

smokinbuck Member

MIA,
    Thanks,
    I didn't think there would be any appreciable value, other than the psychological value based on the accomplishment. It is a 20 gauge with a solid rib and the only reason I picked it up, besides being inexpensiive, is the bottom eject and me shooting left hand.
    Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.