1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Items from the Gun Room, Wads & 45 Cal. Bullets

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ShootinSue, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

All Items have been sold! Thank you! Sue

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hubby asked me to post these items. One bag of (250) Remington R12L one ounce 12 ga. wads. $10.00 shipped. Additional info: bag had been opened but we have recounted and made sure there's 250+ wads. SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Box of 500, 255 grain SWC Bevel Base 45 cal. cast bullets. $50.00 shipped (USPS Flat Rate Box) SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Box of 500, 255 SWC Flat Base 45 cal. cast bullets. $50.00 shipped (USPS Flat Rate Box)SOLD

Or both boxes for $90.00 shipped using a USPS Flat Rate Box. We accept major credit cards, money orders, personal checks, Pay Pal. E-mail or PM us if interested or if there are any questions.

All items have been sold, Thank You! Sue

Thanks, Sue & Terry at Pine Tree

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Susie-Q, I sent you an email. Hap

3. ShootinSue

LOL Vern....I am not giving up! Just thinning down what I don't use anymore...silly boy!

Sue

4. ShootinSue

Marlon, you have a PM. Sue

5. Abby Normal

Abby Normal TS Member

Hi Vern. I'm Shooting Sue's hubby, Terry. Don't worry, I won't let her quit. These bullets were left from the days we shot the Second Chance Bowling Pin shoot in Central Lake, Michigan. Since Second Chance folded some years back and no pin shoot could ever take it's place, I decided to sell the last of these big chunks of lead to someone who could use them. I loaded them in a 45 ACP case and shot them in our 45 autos. Not a recommended load but they sure cleared the tables! LOL!

Terry

6. Abby Normal

Abby Normal TS Member

Vern, the duck hunting was really pretty bad. In fact, and I can't believe I'm saying this, I may not hunt ducks next year. Been going since I was maybe 8 or 9 years old. But three years in a row of very poor seasons. It's a lot of work to get the blinds ready and with my replaced knee joint, it's even harder. I didn't tell Sue (she wouldn't let me go again if I had but now that the season's over....) I took a header out of one of the blinds this year. My new knee gave out when I stepped down on it and I made the prettiest mud angel you've ever seen. I looked like the duck commander but he uses grease paint. I used good ol' Mississippi River mud. My hunting partner couldn't help himself but to laugh. I didn't blame him. I'm just glad he didn't take a pic with his cell camera. I wanted to forget as soon as I could. It's funny now but at the time...

7. ShootinSue

Hey Biged, What is this about skeet??? Skeet? I wouldn't spread it around that you are going to shoot skeet instead of trap if I were you. Okay....how cold is it going to be?

Sue

8. ShootinSue

You wear the tutu and I'm bringing the camera...Between you and the mud man, it will be an interesting day, especially the tutu and the freezer chicken legs...oh, I haven't forgotten. I knew you couldn't just shoot skeet.....

Sue

9. Abby Normal

Abby Normal TS Member

Vern,
    I think we might finally take a trip or two to So. Dakota after pheasants since the ducks seem to be going elsewhere. It's time for a change anyway. It seems like the same thing is going on here in Illinois regarding the deer. The deer harvest totals are down. The DNR officials are under pressure from the farm bureau to the insurance companies to trim down the herd. They have really increased the tags available for antlerless deer.

As far as clutzes go Ed, I can't wait to see you do the dance of the sugar plum fairy on Friday in your tutu. Hide the children! LOL! We'll try and make it to the club. I'll bring the "long haired person" you requested. She bristled when I told her your remark about kicking her "tail" on skeet. Game on I think! LOL!

Terry

10. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

Thanks for the bullets - you guys are awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.