1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It will not change

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bluedevil, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

All the billions spent to elect a president is not going to change some things, for instance. The Dems have conrolled cities like Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, Los Angeles and New Orleans for probably 40 years. Each year they are handed billions of dollars for schools, welfare, law enforcement etc. Yet year after year they lead the country in murder, domestic violence, gang activity and general crime. Throw in poverty and school drop out rates. Please, a lefty jump in here and defend yourself. You can't because in the last 40 years you have controlled the white house and congress for many years and NOTHING changed, it only got worse.If you spend a little time on Google checking cities for all the above you cannot come to any other conclusion.I don't hate Obama and if he wins I wish him success cause if he is successful we will be too. McCain/Palin offers some hope and that's my vote but the cities will not change any time in the near future. They will only decay faster.

2. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

bluedevil,there are two americas,the cities and the rest of us--the cities and by that I mean the BIG cities are populated by a preponderance of welfare freeloaders,gangs,foreigners who want to live here but hang on to their own culture and like every where else crooked politicians--until someone figures out a way to rid this country of these rat's nests we will be screwed for a long time.

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

All the democrats that are cut from the working man cloth. All of which are wealthy and have np worries. All for the little guy, as long as it pushes their agenda and lets them fill their pockets. I've lived my entire life in and around Chicago in one of the most politicaly corupt states in the union. Thats not to say that the republicans are clean as the driven snow but change and cleaning up the coruption is all we hear from the democarts and then it worse than it was.

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Unfortunately there are a lot of voters in the big cities, and they will vote for people who continue to give free handouts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.