1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

It takes a village and Repubs ace in the hole

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Well now we can see where the 'it takes a village mentality' takes us as 50 youths (evidently the whole village) showed up to threaten and call out a young schoolgirl in NY. That incident was in Glenn Beck's newsletter and is probably on his web site...a terrifying incident where the responding two police officers were roughed up and called for the fire trucks with the riot hoses.

Thank goodness the Republicans have a couple of Aces in the hole for those who do not believe in putting all their eggs in Newt's basket. There are two who I believe will go to the head of the class. Time will tell.

2. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

The ones I saw in handcuffs this morning, looked like adult men, or maybe large high-schoolers?

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Help me rpeerless. What does your second paragraph have to do with your first paragraph?

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Mrs keet,

How about telling us the name of that club? What's a matter, did you make it up?
    [​IMG]

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

A lesbian, bigoted, lying troll? WOW, she oughta run for Pelosi's seat.

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Why do you lie Keet?

7. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

One has nothing to do with the other. I was in a rush and didn't want to start two threads. What's with all the Keet stuff? Sounds like carry over from another thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.